Earn by doing small tasks 280$ per day

dmitrinekol

Here is a new site that I discovered it a few days ago. You can make money in 4 different ways: autosurf, votes (whether a site is good or bad based on criteria such as the lack of nudity ...), the use of a software that is downloaded from the website and sponsorship.
for using a referral link you are eligible to claim $2
is a historic and paying autosurf, where you earn money while leaving your PC on while browsing through sponsored advertisements.
Simple and functional graphic appearance, the site is presented only in English.
Also available with the Android app for smartphones, at the moment there are 103,564 active users with about 4,074,460,243 visits.
Also available a chat to know site users.
How to make money online with ....
go to the "Earn Points" section, which is directly under the "My Profile" section. Here you will find the daily bonus (the daily bonus varies from 70 to 100 daily points), the "unlimited points" section (by clicking on you will start the autosurf) and other ways of earning like watching a video on YouTube or putting a page I like Facebook.
How to withdraw.....
he minimum payment is 1 USD. PayPal is used and you can cancel the payment within 7 days
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------