Earn BXT Tokens at Bucksify.com and Exchange for Cryptocurrency

cmoneyspinner

I joined Bucksify in November 2020. I have been there for about a year. You earn tokens called BXT. I earn tokens by claiming the hourly gifts, participating in surveys, and watching videos. A really nice feature is that as you advance in Levels you earn extra tokens.

EXAMPLE: Right now I am at Level 116. That means I earn a bonus of 72.28% for completing offers. So if I completed an offer and earned 1000 tokens, my account would be credited with 1722 tokens. I would get 722 extra tokens.

You earn from Referrals. You earn a Loyalty Bonuses for being active daily.

There are lots of other ways, but those are the activities I usually perform.

You can convert the BXT tokens to cryptocurrency. They offer 13 different cryptocurrencies. However, I have only converted my tokens to Bitcoin and Litecoin. For over a year I have earned 0.00522665 BTC which equates to $297 BTC; and 0.14678787 LTC which equates to $30.

This faucet is LEGIT but only available in certain countries However, as the platform grows more countries are being added.

Mika

VIP Contributor
For over a year I have earned 0.00522665 BTC which equates to $297 BTC; and 0.14678787 LTC which equates to $30.
If you say you have earned on this platform, I believe you. Based on what you have shared I think this is a good platform to earn online. If you earned 0.005BTC in one year and if you do not spend your bitcoin, your earnings will have a higher value in the future (when the price of bitcoin increases). I have heard of this platform but never checked it out. I will see if I can use this platform to make money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have tried this site before, and it didn't go down well with me. My registration was turned down cos of my location. I think the site have countries they support and not all countries. Though, I would have had enough had it been I was allowed to register and work on the site.

Kingstone

That is a great amount of BTC AND LTC to have acquired over a year and without investing. Many of these websites require that you make some payments before you can withdraw or worse, yet, you can never earn that amount even in 5 years.
According to a previous poster which is believed to be from Nigeria, can I use VPN to mask my location and register so that I can also benefit and start earning?

I think I have learned about the BXT tokens before but never thought they could be earned. If any of these tokens can be earned from doing tasks, it will be awesome for us.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I think I have heard of Bucksify, but I don't remember where. I just checked the site and it looks like it is not available in my location. Based on my research, it is a survey site. You can earn well from survey if you are from the US and Canada. If you are from Africa and Asia, you may not earn much.

cmoneyspinner

My dashboard shows that I have 4 Referrals, i.e. people who signed up using my referral link. The first one signed up in December 2020. A year later and it shows that my referrals have earned me 9.481 BXT. That's about $10. Bucksify is one of the few sites where I actually earn from the activity of my referrals.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Good for you. I cannot use it because this is not available in my location. A lot of sites are restricted to certain territories, interestingly most of these sites are survey sites. Surveys work better only when you are based in North America. You can also earn if you are based in the south America or Europe, but the pay rate is low compared to north American users.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Lots of options have been added by the site, now users are allowed to withdraw in 13 cryptos, which are -
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Doge, Digibyte, Ether, Tron, Zcash, Dash, Cardano, BNB, Tether, Nano, and Monetize.

Last time due to uncertainty of crypto market, I withdrew in Tether, and they use Tron blockchain for it.

cmoneyspinner

Bucksify now has a group on the Discord social network. I never use it. I don't have any questions and I have nothing to chat about. Whereas they do have 13 different crypto coins for you to choose from, my only complaint is that they don't have Bitcoin Cash.

I just learned a valuable lesson. Even though I had earned the minimum of 75,000 BXT (tokens) to withdraw as Bitcoin, I should have waited. The BTC price dropped significantly and by the time my coins were deposited the value was significantly lower than what I expected. From $22K to $18K. Ouch! Eh! Live and Learn.

cmoneyspinner

This is a PAINFUL UPDATE: Bucksify has significantly reduced its Rewards. The Daily Bonus and Loyalty Bonus are wy lower than wht they used to give out. The owners claim that they are not making money. So it was either lower the reward amount or shut the platform down. The platform is still up and running and I have adjusted to receiving lower amounts. I stayed because it's still an easy way to earn crypto and I found a way to grow my crypto earnings by withdrawing and depositing to CryptoWin.