Review Earn Bee App Review : Legit or Scam

Juen15

IMG_20210630_172213.jpg
WHAT IS EARN BEE?

Earn bee is a free money making app. Users can earn money with very easy tasks. This app is still very new.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH EARN BEE?

To make money with the Earn Bee application, members or users must do activities or tasks in it:
Spin and win (daily limit applies)
Watching video
Scratch (daily limit applies)
Lottery (big win 25000 points)
Invite friends (unlimited)

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is 15000 or $ 15 with payment options via paypal only.

IS A REFERRAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE?

Yes, it's the best way to get a lot of points, 200 points for each referral.

HOW TO START EARNING?

• Download the "Earn Bee" application on the playstore.
  • Complete tasks/missions and collect coins or balance
  • Withdraw your earnings after reaching the minimum withdrawal limit

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The reason I do not like some of these apps is because it wastes a lot of time for you to withdraw your earnings. Imagine 15,000 points equate $15. And the referral is 200 points which is definitely 0.2 dollars. I can see that it is very low and it will be very hard before anyone can withdraw. I don't think I will use the app because I have a lot of things reasonable to do with my time and of course energy.

Juen15

The reason I do not like some of these apps is because it wastes a lot of time for you to withdraw your earnings. Imagine 15,000 points equate $15. And the referral is 200 points which is definitely 0.2 dollars. I can see that it is very low and it will be very hard before anyone can withdraw. I don't think I will use the app because I have a lot of things reasonable to do with my time and of course energy.
This is another option to earn money from apps. Most applications do provide tasks or a very large number of points to be able to make withdrawals. But it can't be separated from the income that developers get from the application. Requires 75 people as referrals to earn 15,000 points (no assignments or offers).

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think people are losing interest on daily basis on apps like this. Apps that will take so much from you and give so little back which is unfair,. When you calculate all the time and data spent on utilizing the app, and the amount you earned, you will notice it's not worth it. I prefer working on PTC sites or faucets than working on those.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's pretty high, the point looks unrealistic and I have fallen into that trap before with likes planet
I wasted a lot of my time on likes planet, when you are about reaching the threshold, the offer given to you stops indefinitely. I plan not to ever go to site with realistic figures as their minimum withdrawal threshold

greenieS

Verified member

That is right. Well, this is the role of the applications, they earn their money from the respective ads you are watching and you are obliged to wait 30 seconds until they are finished. No one will give you $ 10 fast without doing anything. Any application must take a long time to reach the minimum payment, if you do not invest in it for additional income.