Earn 100-200$ worth of crypto with ducatus instannt airdrop

LOUIS KORU

images
WHAT ARE AIRDROPS ;An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to numerous wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in a larger user-base and a wider disbursement of coins

Hello everyone, My name is louis. i lost my job since the onset of the pandemic and have been trying to earn money online.
So with a little luck and a lot of research i came across this airdrop that allowed me to earn 100$ within 6 hours of finding out about it.
if that sounds interesting let's get into it.

All you need for this airdrop is a phone, kyc verification and to purchase a plan of at least 50$(RELAX.... you can withdraw at anytime)
STEP ONE
register to the website using the link; https://network.ducatus.net/backoffice/invite/louis27

STEP TWO
Fill in all the information required by the website. when your profile is complete and ready,move on to the KYC verification. The identification documents allowed here include ; passport,national ID card and drivers license.
TIPS FOR KYC VERIFICATION; make sure the image shows all vital details of the document clearly and ensure the address on your ID matches the one on your profile. verification usually takes an hour or two max.

STEP THREE; After your identity has been verified you will be award 1000 ducatus coins which is equivalent to 50USD, However the minimum withdrawal threshold is 2000 ducatus coins(100$). to get an extra 1000 ducatus coins all you have to do is purchase a plan(at least 50$).
After the purchase of 50 DSV you can convert it into ducatus coins(takes 30mins to an hour) leaving you with a balance of 2000 ducatus coins(100$) which can be withdrawal directly to a ducatus wallet. the wallet can be installed from google playstore

EARN MORE; To earn more all you need to do is refer a friend and you will be award 1000 ducatus coins whenever they complete the KYC verification and purchase a plan of at least 50$.
just incase you doubt the credibility of this airdrops you can carry out your own personal research.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND HAPPY EARNING.