Review Earn 0.00005 Bitcoin daily in BTCspinner.io ( Scam or Legit )

Mertayasa

BTCspinner is a very old website, this website launch on 2017 and claimed already paid more than 10 Bitcoin. The way you can make money in this site is very simple, which is just click spin. This site very similar with first previous site I talk about but this one just paid through bitcoin. Well may bee hard to claim this kind of site is legit, the reason why I post this kind of site again is because I found on you tube one of the channel uploading a payment proof of this site. That thing make me back to that site again. Actually I'm not really like that kind of site, but when I see that payment proof make interest with the site.

btc spinner.png
However since I join, I got around 0.002 Bitcoin and the minimum withdrawal is 0.07. The high of the minimum withdrawal make me a little bit boring when I work in this site and also there are a lot of inappropriate ads.

Have you guys know about this site ?​

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I know about this website. This website changes rules very quickly and it is not so easy to reach the payouts as it seems. They are just like Pirate Cash. I am not sure if this website is a scam or legit, but I am not a very big fan of such kind of websites because they usually do not pay a lot. I can only hope if someone else can confirm if this is a scam or legit.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
All these sites are not real bro....I won't encourage you to keep working and wasting your time with these sites, most of them are time waster. Pirate cash, lootbull, lootbits etc....all these site have nothing to offer they are just making money through the ads they are displaying on theit websites and as people clicking on them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The amount of reward they're offering to users are very small. Even though we are miming the coin just as they think, we ought to be rewarded something tangible and not just something which can't even get us cheeseburger to take home at the end of the month miming steadily from the site. I'm in for something rewarding my services better.