Trading Discussion Don't use borrowed money

Jack Reacher

Verified member
I figure nobody should borrow money to invest in the forex market. Forex is the most risky business. The rule is invest you idle or extra money in the financial market. Traders should take some time learning forex shapes, trade demo accounts and better in any case little measure of their own. I do trade at Eurotrader broker. It is a guideline broker with adequate liquidity as it has many liquidity providers. It in like manner gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 pip.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be candid, I don't see any reason why a forex trader will be using borrowed money to trade on forex as risky as it is. I do advice people not to even stake with all their money but the one they can easily parted with in case of in casity

Jonaville

There are some things somebody should not use borrowed money to do, and forex trading happens to fall under that category. It is just a reasonable to do that, what if things go South? Where are you going to get the money to pay back the person you borrowed it from?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are some things somebody should not use borrowed money to do, and forex trading happens to fall under that category. It is just a reasonable to do that, what if things go South? Where are you going to get the money to pay back the person you borrowed it from?
There is what we called gamblers fallacy. Most people involving in forex trading always think they can make money even they lose money. When they lose they won't back out, they will still stake more with the aim of winning this time till they lose all the money. That's why it is not good to be using borrowed money.

Good luck

Verified member
It is not advisable to use borrowed money to trade on forex market because if anything go wrong and there is no profit,it will be at a loss for the borrowers. I won't ask anyone to go as far as lending money for forex. The business is risky,sometimes it may rise and you make a lot of money and in most cases it falls

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well people who have a good and better understanding of how the volatile nature of forex really work wouldn't even think of borrowing money to engage in forex business. Forex is like a gambling if you do not really understand how to read the chat and understand how to use it to your own advantage .it can only be profitable to top expert.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That is exactly something I can never do after knowing how risky the market is and how people lose a lot of money trading forex ,I can't risk my loan money investing in something like that ,so I won't end up being broke again , and again the fear and emotional feeling won't let me place the right trade

Mary Frederick

For strategy development, you need education. Education is now quite easier than before because of the availability of internet. If you are interested in earning more and more knowledge, you can follow the educational program of Eurotrader broker.