Don't Miss Out in these coins

Josemendez

Verified member
Amdist the bitcoin rise , many people are rushing towards bitcoin investment and forgetting other altcoins.

Let's look at these statistics , Litecoin rose from $56 to $160 plus , bitcoin cash moved from $245 to $440 , ethereum moved from $320 to $1000 ,etc .

These coins are quite affordable now and with the rate at which these coins is soaring high , I think it is right for one to invest in them now.

This is because there is all indication that by the end if this year , coins like litecoin , bitcoin cash will touch the $1000 price value ,and one who is able to invest at this current price ,will experience up to 10 times profit .

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have watched the statistics of the coins you listed , bitcoin in the last one year has increased by about 320%, Ethereum has increased about 650% , bitcoin cash about 88% and litecoin about 270%. These are tremendous progress made these coins.
Personally I will give more priority to eithereum investment than bitcoin because the percentage rise is usually higher.
As Investors or potential investors one should not rush to invest but if you have little amount focus more ethereum instead bitcoin.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
True i think one of the coin i am currently investing on now is litecoin because its still cheap and when it start increasing and moving high , it might be late to buy those coins and that is the main reason i am storing and saving some litecoin and am not still trying to buy bch for now because i have more focus on litecoin and i am sure that very soon the price would improve and increase to a very high amount of money i think

Ahmedo24

Verified member
True i think one of the coin i am currently investing on now is litecoin because its still cheap and when it start increasing and moving high , it might be late to buy those coins and that is the main reason i am storing and saving some litecoin and am not still trying to buy bch for now because i have more focus on litecoin and i am sure that very soon the price would improve and increase to a very high amount of money i think
You are making a very good decision but my advice is not to focus only on litecoin now , check out other coins that has potential, like ethereum bitcoin, Tron etc. I have been doing share investment over time and it has been more rewarding than focusing more on one Coin.
You may be scared Investing in ripple now because of the challenges it currently face though the price of the coin has been rising significantly in the last 48 hours it has rising by about 60% which is a good sign.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are making a very good decision but my advice is not to focus only on litecoin now , check out other coins that has potential, like ethereum bitcoin, Tron etc. I have been doing share investment over time and it has been more rewarding than focusing more on one Coin.
You may be scared Investing in ripple now because of the challenges it currently face though the price of the coin has been rising significantly in the last 48 hours it has rising by about 60% which is a good sign.
Well i think i would try the idea you have dish out and try to invest on other coins then see the return in profit , because i have once invested in coins like xrp down and others but the loss was just too much and that is what made me focus on only one coin , which is litecoin to be able to make more money from my investment and reduce loss ,like now i am currently holding a good amount of litecoin and the price is increasing at a large rare , but i would still try my best to invest in other coins too and make more profit off my investment too

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Well i think i would try the idea you have dish out and try to invest on other coins then see the return in profit , because i have once invested in coins like xrp down and others but the loss was just too much and that is what made me focus on only one coin , which is litecoin to be able to make more money from my investment and reduce loss ,like now i am currently holding a good amount of litecoin and the price is increasing at a large rare , but i would still try my best to invest in other coins too and make more profit off my investment too
You have a point though if not for the legal action against ripple I am very optimistic that ripple might have reached $1 by now and you will be smiling , no hope is lost yet, I also have some ripple that I have kept cos I am optimistic it will be back.
My attention has also been drawn to litecoin recently it is worth Investing on honestly considering the percentage rise in a very short time. I will advise you to also consider ethereum, it is projected to rise more than 100% this year.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Amdist the bitcoin rise , many people are rushing towards bitcoin investment and forgetting other altcoins.

Let's look at these statistics , Litecoin rose from $56 to $160 plus , bitcoin cash moved from $245 to $440 , ethereum moved from $320 to $1000 ,etc .

These coins are quite affordable now and with the rate at which these coins is soaring high , I think it is right for one to invest in them now.

This is because there is all indication that by the end if this year , coins like litecoin , bitcoin cash will touch the $1000 price value ,and one who is able to invest at this current price ,will experience up to 10 times profit .
You're correct, at the moment those altcoins you mentioned are surging higher just as you wrote. We shouldn't just focus on Bitcoin at the moment for investment. We should also consider all this altcoins. That you stated here, cos they got that potentials to rise even higher in the near future and drive us the profit end we've always craved for. I know everyone's focus now is on the Bitcoin cos of the high rate of increment it's experiencing now. Let's not forget that, this altcoins can still rise like BTC and brings profit too. Since last year, they've been on the massive increase with With Bitcoin, so I will tale my time now to also invest on them.