Doing home service of barber and beautician

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With the emergence of the delivery system in the pandemic era restaurants have been focusing on the order for delivery. Now most restaurants are earning much better during the first lockdown when they were caught flat-footed. Customers who do not want to dine in can call for order for delivery.

One barber/salon here has the home service for haircut and also beautician services that includes pedicure and manicure. As expected there is a limit in distance which is 5 kilometers only. The client calls for an appointment and the barber or beautician will come to provide the service. The charge is quite higher to cover the transportation expense. Like the restaurants salons are now earning good money with their home service scheme. Most likely other salons will follow this style of providing house calls to their customers.

The barbers and beautician offering services is not new in my country. It's been in existence before the pandemic era. Home service call is more common amongst the wealthy people and the celebrities. The cost of offering such service is higher when compared with the cost when you go to the barber's shop or the beauty saloon yourself

Doing barbing or beautifying people can be very profitable when there's capital to invest in buying the modern equipments needed for doing it. I think your skills and equipments determine the price of your services. In my country, those are the determinants. And again if you are doing home services,well that's more money for you.

I think a lot of beauty salon owners know this and they take good advantage of it. They even charge more for home services. It is a good way of making extra money if you have good number of customers that will patronize you either daily or weekly. I sometimes go for home delivery service for my hair

Home call service for barbers and beauticians isn't new to us, we used to call service some years ago, this was popular for senior citizens. However after lockdown, most people stopped this service. In our home, we purchased barber accessory machine and only use those machines instead of calling someone from outside.​

The business is quite popular in my country and there are a lot of people who make a whole lot of money from it. I have a friend who is a barber and he makes a lot of money in the way home call service for people. Beautician business especially for women is something I wanted to let before I go to the university but I wasn't able to learn it due to some circumstances. It is very lucrative in the university environment especially if you are a man a lot of women will like to patronize you.

Home call service for barbers and beauticians isn't new to us, we used to call service some years ago, this was popular for senior citizens.​
The home service for workers in the barber shop and salon is not common here because in our culture it is best to go to the shop to save on the cost because home service costs double of the charge in the shop. However, in this pandemic era that the people are scared of getting contaminated with the covid virus many guys are having their hair long while those who want a haircut would resort to the home service.

in this pandemic era that the people are scared of getting contaminated with the covid virus many guys are having their hair long while those who want a haircut would resort to the home service.
It is better to do this service as self service, family members can give a haircut with proper equipment. It is not difficult, we use hair clipper machine to do the proper cutting,; it is not wise to allow some outsider and to use hair dressing equipment which are used on other people.

Generally,doing home delivery service us very profitable.Apart from barber,one can also do make up at home and make good money because a lot of people prefer one coming to do things for them at the comfort of their home.Doing it at home also accrued more money compare to when the person comes to you for such services.I like the idea