Does Your Workplace Offer Breaks?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all love the place where we tend to work because it is the place where we earn money and build our career. However, it may be one of the places which you may dislike due to many reasons and you may there only because you have to make money. It all depends on the environment and how you get treated. One of the major problems many employee face is that they do not get luch breaks and there are some companies that do not offer lunch breaks. This is what I have noticed. Employees in such kind of companies unofficially take breaks in order to have lunch. I used to work for a company that used to give a break of half an hour but they never allowed their employees to go out of the office!

Jonaville

Of course it is advisable to give employees some break to between work to afford them some rest. And it is not surprising that some companies forbid their employees from going out of the premises, maybe they have a stall in the premises already to buy snacks. So I don't see why they have to go out.

Good luck

Verified member
Yes,my work place offer break. There is always time for relaxation.such time is free and one can engage in any form of activities like getting ideas or information from the internet or probably do some task like this on trendri forum.You can also choose go to out of your working place within the stipulated time given and return back to work

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Not giving employees a break is like not wanting a productive result. We need break for many reasons. We need it to cool our brain and make it relax may be from the stress. We need it to ease ourselves and even eat. I don't even think there can be an organization that won't give employees break.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Every business organisation should give their employees sometimes to rest and take lunch or take some snacks if necessary it is not really the best for you to work throughout the whole day without having a single rest. Personally I cannot work throughout the whole day without taking something or having a little rest.

nthabeleng

yes my workplace offer break time

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like one of the commentators said, break time can be used to gather ideas but to be frank, I only use my own time to rest and take a break from being stressed. I don't work during my break time. May be because I don't really like over working myself.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
We always have a break if theory minutes in my place of work. During time, those who want to eat will do so and relax a little bit before we return back to the work. The duration of the rest depend on the production on ground. If it happens that we have lots of ground to cover, we are going to take short break.