Does saving have any benefit

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There are times when we'll have debates on this particular subject matter with people around and some people use to be of the opinion that whether you save or not, it is all the same and I always will disagree with that.

One thing that cannot be over emphasized is the many benefits attached and derived from saving. Here are a few of them;
  • Wades off future financial risks.
  • Helps you stay debt free.
  • Helps you attain financial freedom.
  • Keeps you calm in times of emergency
  • Helps give you the opportunity to invest and earn more.
  • Builds your financial strength and discipline.
  • Keeps you financially buoyant.

The list goes on and I will be glad if you also have some benefits and

Imran Noori

Verified member
I am always against saving because it's just wasting your money it's the same with you have time and not using it, when you don't use your time and money you are just wasting it, instead you can invest it in something profitable like stocks or crypto.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Your thread is very interesting indeed. I totally agree with everything you mention about saving. Undoubtedly, money is important in life. We cannot survive without it because we need money to cover our needs and the needs of our family every day. This is our modern world. For this reason, it is essential to save some money and not spend it carelessly because life is so unpredictable. Thus, with saving we can feel safe and financially free and independent.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Saving money is very important because it comes with a lot of benefits. The greatest benefit of saving money is the fact that you will always have money to attend to some of your emergency needs and demands. You can easily plans for the future when you have money with you and actualize your own dream depending on your plans and future arrangement. .

Personally I choose to save money because I've been able to find and understand the reason why money should be saved. I am planning for my future and without saving I will not be able to achieve all the things I need.

The reasons why saving should be encouraged are too numerous , it can also help you establish business. A lot of people are interested in business but they do not have the required money but if they could plan and save money. That is how business capital could be raised.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Saving comes with so many benefits. The first one being that you won't need to take loans when an emergency occurs. That is why having an emergency fund saving account is so important.

Saving for a specific good is also very important. Maybe you are planning to marry and have a home. It helps a lot to start saving for such an important change in your life and build a home for your family.

Saving also keeps you financially stable. I am saying this because most people who don't save take salary advances, have trouble paying for their needs when they loose jobs or get into bad debts regularly. That is such an unstable life to lead.

Lastly, saving may enable you to finally start your dream business. When you have money saved, you can easily start any business you want. This is because you don't need to borrow anyone the capital you need to start it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The need to save money can never be overemphasized because savings comes with a lot of benefits to the saver and one good thing about savings is that it helps one remain financially buoyant even in the future.

The most important thing is that when you save money you are also saving your future. Personally I have seen enough reasons why one should save money and I have continued to be saving money because I know that it will be to my own benefits and that of my future

So savings helps one to have money at all times because you will be able to cater for some urgent need especially financial needs. savings will save you from getting yourself into debt the thing is that without having savings you might go through financial difficulties because you do not have savings to fall back on so the bottom line is that no matter how much one should expend money we should also try to save money for the rainy days.