Earn Money Does ptp site generate huge profit for owners?

D

Deleted member 51169

Firstly, here is a succinct definition of ptp, Ptp is an acronym for post to pay, here you are being paid for all comments you makes which does not go against the sites policies. However, since wandering into this vehicle of earning in the Web space, I have been asking why some ptp sites abruptly overlays up or begin postponing clients payments. Is it that sooner or later the earn less for sure?

I need explanations and feelings on how ptp sites brings in the cash the utilize in paying their clients, do the acquire that gigantic? Is it just from just clients support and publicizing on their site they acquire? Does the site proprietor truly make benefit from this endeavor and how immense is benefit?

If ptp sites generates huge profits for the owners, I believe there should not be any reason why the most times shutdown and leave user confused and angry for their futile efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Ptp ( post to pay) income depend on the traffic on the site and the way People uses it. If there are much traffic on the site then; the owner will really make enough cash and there will not be any delay in the payment to the user.
And sometimes there are many site owner that are very stingy to the extent that no matter his h g they are earning yet they will never make the site users happy at all which is very bad.
There are some site where you will work so harder and yet you may not even earn more than a rollers per day there.

arunima25

Verified member
As far as my understanding for the earnings of PTP sites goes, it all depends on the traffic to the site. The more the traffic on the site, the more revenue it generates through ads coming to the site. As long as the site is doing well and has reasonable rates to pay, it sustains for long. Some of them start with very promising and high rates but soon go down the drain, as the revenue generated by the site is not able to keep up with the high pay rates. And no owner would like to pay from their own pocket and bear the loss. That has been the reason for many of such sites to start with a promising note but soon shut down. Sometimes the reason for the shut down might be the low quality posts. Scammers are everywhere and many scammers joining the site as users can bring down the quality of the site and it's revenue. And many a times, the owners of the site might be scammers themselves. Even when the site is doing good, they don't pay the users and shut down the site abruptly in unprofessional and unpredictable way