Does professional misconduct affect a person's career?

niche

Verified member
Professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers are supposed to adhere to some ethics. However, in some countries, engineers from top colleges working in government agencies are openly involved in professional misconduct and are falsely claiming that their girlfriends have the resume, savings of their female classmate who they hate to get their girlfriends government jobs at the expense of their classmate. Since the girlfriends have not studied engineering it is a case of professional misconduct, yet the government ignores all the complaints of the engineer who has been cheated for the last decade. The career of the government employees has not been affected by the professional misconduct . The large tech and internet companies are also supporting the fake engineers. Is professional misconduct , faking engineering degrees rampant in your country?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is everywhere because nepotism is real people just like to bring in people that are not qualified to work in an establishmentts. Like few months back I saw a course mate that I know did geography which was a different department from mine was working in the bank.

So you can imagine someone that should be dealing with weather and other related stuff working in the bank. This shows that it is a known fact that such a person was employed through a wrong way. Because such a person with such a degree shouldn't be working in the bank.

But the truth is that this misconduct by the managers, Bosses and HR department isn't looked at or any punishment given for such. What happens here is everyone is turning a blind eye so that they can do theirs tomorrow. That's is why we are having a world that's this bad now.