Does mindset matter a lot in making money online?

SANIA

In my opinion the mindset matters a lot in making money.

When you have a high aim/goal then you start planning things out in a way that will help you to achieve this goal faster.

Example if you have a goal that you will make 1000$ per month.

Then this goal and mindset will help you to push forward and work hard in order to achieve this aim.
It will help you to become active and not lazy.
It will help you to work some hours a day to learn skills, strategies and techniques to promote your business more or to get your jobs done faster.
It will also help you to define your schedule for daily, weekly and monthly activities.
You will not get distracted this way and can focus on your job/business/niche more in that time
It will also stop un-necessary doubts and thoughts to cloud your mind.
It wil also help you to remain persistent and to do consistent efforts to make this 1000$ per month.

Once you have achieved this goal then you can make a goal of 1200$ per month and so on.
Positive mindset will help you at each and every step in life and business / careers / jobs etc.

What are your thoughts about this? Do you make your mindset / goal in life and business?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, yes. The mindset you have is arguably the most important factor in your success when it comes to making money online.

There are a lot of things that can go wrong when you're trying to make money online, and if you're not in the right mindset, then those problems can be too much for you to handle.

If you think that making money online is easy, then you're going to get frustrated when it doesn't happen overnight after all your hard work. If you believe that making money online takes some luck, then you might be surprised when it comes together for someone else who doesn't seem to have done anything special at all.

But if you believe in yourself and know that what you're doing is right for your lifestyle and goals and if you stay focused on those things instead of getting distracted by what other people are doing then nothing will stop you from succeeding.

In my opinion the mindset matters a lot in making money.

When you have a high aim/goal then you start planning things out in a way that will help you to achieve this goal faster.

Example if you have a goal that you will make 1000$ per month.

Then this goal and mindset will help you to push forward and work hard in order to achieve this aim.
It will help you to become active and not lazy.
It will help you to work some hours a day to learn skills, strategies and techniques to promote your business more or to get your jobs done faster.
It will also help you to define your schedule for daily, weekly and monthly activities.
You will not get distracted this way and can focus on your job/business/niche more in that time
It will also stop un-necessary doubts and thoughts to cloud your mind.
It wil also help you to remain persistent and to do consistent efforts to make this 1000$ per month.

Once you have achieved this goal then you can make a goal of 1200$ per month and so on.
Positive mindset will help you at each and every step in life and business / careers / jobs etc.

What are your thoughts about this? Do you make your mindset / goal in life and business?
Yes I believe that does matter! whatever you imagine that you can do than you will achieve!

Sikapa

Verified member
Somebody told me that riches is in a person's mind and of course this seems to be true. Sometimes whether you will become rich or poor is all in your mind because how you train your mind determines who you will become in future. Therefore we can say mindset matters most in a persons richness.

There are some people who ended up poor all because of their mindset, sometimes these people will only think of negativity things without encouraging themselves. Some people also will just wake up in the morning without planing the future but rather all they will do is to think of what they will eat that same day. Trust me a person like this will find it hardly to make in life. Sometimes, it is good to know and to face reality that to sit idle without trying anything because it is better to try and fail than not to try out anything. In conclusion, mindset matters most in a persons richness.