Does it pay to be totally honest in surveys?

Sprite1950

I spent a long time on surveys in the past even though it's not my favourite way to earn. I was always honest about my personal details but sometimes I knew that if I was totally honest about answering some of the questions I would get kicked off. Some people would say they never answered honestly because they knew it was not the way to get paid and not what the survey company wanted to hear.

For instance if you were doing a survey on pet food and they asked if you had pets you would not qualify if you said you had none at all but if you pretended you had the chances are you could make up answers to fit the survey.

Are you always totally honest in answering your surveys?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Actually all paid surveys are dishonest surveys, you can get paid only for lying, not for truth. I have been thrown out of surveys and I am fedup of them. You'll see for example some surveys will ask for CEO of a company, and now which CEO is wasting his time doing survey for dime? A friend of mine did some surveys and earned good money lying all the way, he made two profiles in a survey site - one male and one female and used to complete even female based surveys, never got caught, kept earning till he himself get bored and left them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Actually all paid surveys are dishonest surveys, you can get paid only for lying, not for truth. I have been thrown out of surveys and I am fedup of them. You'll see for example some surveys will ask for CEO of a company, and now which CEO is wasting his time doing survey for dime? A friend of mine did some surveys and earned good money lying all the way, he made two profiles in a survey site - one male and one female and used to complete even female based surveys, never got caught, kept earning till he himself get bored and left them.
Laughs, that's how survey operates, they don't want simple truth from users that answer those quiz around their site. If you try to be honest, they will immediately thrown you out. They are looking looking for dishonest persons that will just lie and get reward via their platform. Look at the way your friend gained through surveys by creating two different gender surveys and earn money it. That's the kind of persons surveys needs, since they know, they can never see a CEO of a company, coming to waste his time on the platform.