Does Everyone Needs Life Insurance?

Sikapa

Verified member
Well, all I can say is not everyone needs life insurance and therefore, you have to need it before you can go for it. When we talk about life insurance is it specifically for your family members or who so ever depends or rely on your earnings. You buy life insurance so that when you die, your dependents can also live good life as your were living with them.

In short, life insurance is is replacing your earnings in your absence. I hope this definition is so clear to everyone. Therefore if you don't have a dependents due to one or two reasons then you don't need to go for life insurance because it does not mainly cover you yourself buying the life insurance. What we have to take note is children rarely need life insurance because they almost never have dependents and other people don't rely on their earnings. This is the reason why I see life insurance as not for everyone

Do you have other opinions or reason why life insurance is good for everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Everyone needs life insurance. It’s easy to think that everyone should be covered by a policy, but the truth is that not everyone needs it. In fact, many people are surprised to learn that life insurance can be expensive and complicated!

If you’re struggling to make ends meet financially, or if you want to ensure your family has a comfortable future after your death, then it is worth taking the time to do some research on whether or not life insurance is right for you.

There are many different types of policies available, so it’s important to understand which one works best for your situation. Try asking yourself the following questions:

-What are my goals? What do I want out of life? How will I use the money?

-How much money do I need? Is there room in my budget? Do I have other debt obligations?

-How much will my loved ones need after my death? What are their living expenses like currently? How will they feel about receiving an inheritance from me if everything goes wrong during their lifetime?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Everyone needs life insurance.

You might think that you wouldn't need it, but then something happens. Maybe you lose your job and can't pay your bills. Maybe you're diagnosed with cancer and need money for treatment. Maybe a family member passes away and leaves behind debts.

Whatever the case, life insurance is there for you to cover those unexpected emergencies so that you can focus on what matters most in your life your family, your friends, your health and not worry about how much money you'll need to pay for medical bills or funeral expenses.

In fact, if you don't have enough money saved up for retirement or college for yourself or a child, a policy may be what's needed to help protect your assets in case of an emergency situation or even if something tragic happens like an accident or divorce.