Does chia seeds help in weight loss?

Martha Uwua

As we all know weight loss is a really hard process, it takes a lot of time and you might want to give up on the whole process.

Chia seeds are really effective if you want to loss weight, I used to weight about 89kg In January and I was surfing the internet early last month and I saw a post about Chia seeds, I decided to try it because I love to try new things. And I’ve been taking it in warm water with lime slices and my mind is totally blown in four weeks.
Its a recipe I’ll highly recommend because it’s highly effective in detoxing and also helps the skin, it also has a high vitamin c content that Orange. This isn’t cap but after a month I lose about 10kg coupled with home workouts because as a very busy person I barely have time to go to the gym.

If you’re one of those people who are interested in losing weight I’d advice that you try this and I promise you that there’s no way you won’t see positive results if you do it right.

moneyteam

Absolutely! Chia seeds are full of fiber, protein, and healthy omega-3 fatty acids. One ounce 28 grams of chia seeds contains about 11 grams of fiber, which is more than most other types of seeds and grains.

The reason why chia seeds may be helpful for weight loss is that they can absorb a lot of water. In fact, they can turn into a gel like substance when mixed with water.