Does age matters when it comes to making money online?

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many students and youth who want to make money online but I was just thinking now if making money online is for a specific age because as for the older people they think it is only the youths that should be making money online due to the fact that they are grown and they should be able to make money offline physically to them making money online is just a scam as the tag anything online businesses has come due to the fact that many people have been scammed before but people need to understand that when it comes to making money online is there are safe and they should also teach their children a way to make money online as that is the first step in teaching a child how to Hustle for his or her own money without physical labour or child abuse.

Some parents might be thinking that their children might see something which is not recommended for kids online while trying to make money but they should know that before they allow their children to be or Access a website they should check out the website their selves for make money websites which are legit doesn't accept ads which are not suitable for kids everyone is welcome to make money online.

Mastergp

Verified member
My answer is no, age is not a problem in a business either online or physical buying and selling we know age can not be a problem all that is needed is knowledge and experience, many young ones today or making it in online business like wise old ones, what is needed is commitment and availability to work, online business has made marketing process easy for but old and young to engage in buying and selling.

Sikapa

Verified member
Age is just a number when it comes to online money making. There are so many ways to make money online but what I know is there are a lot of ways to make money online that are not for children. If I say not for children I mean some ways of making money is not for children are we under 18 years of age but there are many that do not check the age of a person as far is that person is human being.

If I use affiliate marketing as an example then I can say making money online doesn't matter a person's age. Most people normally think age matters most in online money making but the truth is not all online money making requires a person's age. What I know is they always check to see if the person is real human rather than checking to see the person's age.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, to an extent it does because you don't expect a little child to understand business or work the way a reasonable adult will. But when once anyone gets to the age of 18 I don't think age should still be a barrier for such a person to continue giving excuses of age.

it is always pertinent to find out whatever can keep you stable at making money so that you continue making the money. Like I used to write if you have a hobby that you have huge passion for try and turn it into a job so that you enjoy doing it for a very long time

The thing there is that work is eorj and come with it's stress because it is work obviously. But the thing you would do to help you is that yiu try to enjoy it. When once you enjoy what you are doing making money off it becomes very simple.