Do you want to make money on Facebook? Here the CPA Networks of easy access for Beginners.

S

shanar08

In the last article we talked about the combination of Facebook and affiliate marketing or CPA marketing; Today we go with step No. 1 to achieve your first commissions.
Step 1. You must register with an affiliate platform or a CPA network.
Here we will talk today about CPA (cost per action), it is worth saying that if you are starting the CPA offers you great advantages and here we will explain it to you.
The CPA is a business model by virtue of which, you bring traffic to a certain web page and drive those visitors to perform a certain action, in exchange you keep a commission. The action itself is varied, ranging from leaving your data (Leads Generation) to downloading applications.
The CPA itself is the value that it costs a company to acquire a potential client, that is, it is a prospecting process in itself.
Marketers who want to participate in this lucrative business must have 3 basic skills that are:
• Traffic Generation. (paid or organic)
• Tracking.
• Campaign optimization.

Let's give an easy example: a company with the aim of expanding its database of potential clients creates a giveaway for an smart tv, then takes it to a CPA network where cpa marketers go to look for offers to promote, then the latter take traffic to this giveaway; The condition of participating in the raffle is to leave your data, such as name and email, so that said company can then contact you via email marketing and of course the marketer keeps a commission for each person who has registered for the raffle. Anyway, everyone wins.

There are several types of CPA networks. One more difficult to achieve a registration than others, here I recommend 2 MAXBOUNTY and CPA LEAD (leave me a comment and I leave you the easy access network links for beginner marketers)

I think this is a better option to start with than affiliate marketing, for a simple reason, it is much easier to get someone to leave their details than to make a direct purchase.

Next Article: step N ° 2. Traffic generation for offers. Payment and Organic.