Do you use luno?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Luno is a cryptocurrency wallet that enables you to buy, send and sell crypto currencies. It has been proven to be reliable over time and I particularly have been making use of it for a long time without glitches.
Now if you are familiar with it and use it on a daily basis there is a way you can sell your crypto currency without paying any transaction fee or by paying fees as low as 0.1%? Let me tell you how.
When you want to sell your crypto currency do not just click sell, locate the market place and click place order. Look at the order book and note how much Bitcoin is selling presently, then place your sell order using the price. You will get an execution within 10 minutes and you will pay less or no fee.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I have been using Luno for a very long time for withdrawal to Crypto currencies to my fiat currency majorly, it is Avery legitimate exchange platforms that has brought relief to most countries it support for fiat currencies transactions. I have not taken into consideration of the tips you made mentioned of here , it a good that I will try to put into practice the next time I will be making withdrawal to Naira but my question is that is you want to place such selling order the funds must the funds be in Naira wallet or still in bitcoin because I already have my bitcoin is already in naira wallet

Donkiz

As a regular luno platform user I found your write up very enlightening and I will try using the option next time I want to withdraw.

Luno platform is one of the exchangers that their transaction charge is relatively low when you compare it to others. Another thing about luno platform that makes lots of people to always like to use their services is the simplicity and ease of navigation.

The only downside I can say about luno platform is that they don't support many cryptocurrencies, they only have bitcoin, ethereum, XRP, litecoin and bitcoin cash.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
As a regular luno platform user I found your write up very enlightening and I will try using the option next time I want to withdraw.

Luno platform is one of the exchangers that their transaction charge is relatively low when you compare it to others. Another thing about luno platform that makes lots of people to always like to use their services is the simplicity and ease of navigation.

The only downside I can say about luno platform is that they don't support many cryptocurrencies, they only have bitcoin, ethereum, XRP, litecoin and bitcoin cash.
You are right, i will also want to see that that luno improve it verification process more advanced or technological by scanning of barcode because not all of us has the plastic NIN card currently but since it is available in the app and the barcode is there. I am currently facing a challenge of verification upgrade with luno. now which I hope it successful soonest as I have sent all documents via mail to them . It is a very reliable Exchange and they respond to mails on before seven days

Peppul

I have been using luno for a very long time now and it's has been one of my best exchange platform and also bitcoin investment platform for me. The features are easy and fast, although the verification process is wher most people do have issues when trying to sign up and it's a good thing because it shows how secure their platform is and how concerned they are about their customers money. I love their withdrawal process too, with the option of being able to withdraw your money directly to your bank without going through any stress and very fast. It's my favourite app and I will keep using it in the future.

bracknelson

Basically, Luno is a digital currency exchange facility that offers clients a technology platform to buy, sell and store digital currencies as well as pay for products and services using a cryptocurrency wallet.

Digital currency is also known as a cryptocurrency and the two most famous examples are Bitcoin and Ether.

Luno offers its clients a simple and secure way to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum using a built-in cryptocurrency wallet.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Basically, Luno is a digital currency exchange facility that offers clients a technology platform to buy, sell and store digital currencies as well as pay for products and services using a cryptocurrency wallet.

Digital currency is also known as a cryptocurrency and the two most famous examples are Bitcoin and Ether.

Luno offers its clients a simple and secure way to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ethereum using a built-in cryptocurrency wallet.
Very good description about luno, it is simply more than a wallet . It holds more the Crypto currencies you made mention of, it supports bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin and ripple coins.
Luno is a big relief to my country, it is my wish that it expands it activities to India too as many of the Indians in to Crypto currencies don't have many reliable Crypto currency exchange platform like luno. Luno support team is also very responsive , at most a week you get response from them.

Sprite1950

Luno is a cryptocurrency wallet that enables you to buy, send and sell crypto currencies. It has been proven to be reliable over time and I particularly have been making use of it for a long time without glitches.
Now if you are familiar with it and use it on a daily basis there is a way you can sell your crypto currency without paying any transaction fee or by paying fees as low as 0.1%? Let me tell you how.
When you want to sell your crypto currency do not just click sell, locate the market place and click place order. Look at the order book and note how much Bitcoin is selling presently, then place your sell order using the price. You will get an execution within 10 minutes and you will pay less or no fee.
Thank you so much for this simple description of luno. Normally when I read anything about cryptocurrency it is in such technical jargon that I can't understand it because I am very new to all this. I actually understood what you said and I might think about opening a luno wallet. I am still earning bitcoin cash at the moment and I'm putting it in an Atomic wallet. Do you know anything about this wallet that could help me?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Do you know you can get free cryptocurrency in Atomic wallet? 360dapp is a coin that is not yet listed for exchange, however it is available on Atomic wallet. You can get about 100,000 free 360dapp on your wallet. To get this simply:
  • Go to your wallet
  • Click "add token" under settings
  • Click add by contract
Fill the following details
i. Contract Address: 0x5d0fa08aeb173ade44b0cf7f31d506d8e04f0ac8
ii. Full Name: 360APP DAPP
iii. Ticker: 360APP DAPP
iv. Decimal: 18
Log out of your wallet and log in after 5 minutes, your 360dapp will be there.
Thank you so much for this simple description of luno. Normally when I read anything about cryptocurrency it is in such technical jargon that I can't understand it because I am very new to all this. I actually understood what you said and I might think about opening a luno wallet. I am still earning bitcoin cash at the moment and I'm putting it in an Atomic wallet. Do you know anything about this wallet that could help me?

Finger Geek

Verified member
At first whenever I want to convert my bitcoin to cash and withdraw to my bank account. I would go to sell and my bitcoin would be sold with high fees. But later I discovered that the price was high. So now I just go to trade area and trad leave nlmy bitcoin for cash.
Lunch is the best online wallet that I have used. There service is fast. Any time that I make request to my bank account, the cash get to my account in matter of minutes.
There trading fee is also small compared to some other exchangers. Another thing about them is that they pay you $1 for bringing new member, and after they purchase $10, the $1 will be credited to your account