Do You Think That Starting A Toy Shop Is Lucrative?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who have kids and we all are aware of the fact that kids love toys and this is why they demand toys from their parents. There are a few toy shops in my area and some of them are quite popular as compared to other shops. I remember there is a shop that has been in existence for more than 15 years in the local market and the owner is earning good money. This is because his shop is quite famous. Starting toy shop might also require some knowledge. For example, you must know what kind of toy is in demand and what kind of toy is loved by the children in your city. So, Do You Think That Starting A Toy Shop Is Lucrative?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Opening a Toy shop is very lucrative business especially is one can get a good location. Toy is some thing that children really like and whenever parent want to make them happy they will take them to the mall and buy them toys in order to make them Happy. Toys business is a good business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't just consider this as a reasonable business because it may not be able to generate any reasonable amount of money to take care of yourself ,your family and also your parents if it is necessary.. you have to go into a business that will be lucrative most especially business that deal with what people need on daily basis.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most time, where we set our bhsiness always determine whether the business will be lucrative or not. If the business is in the right place and there is good marketing for it, by it will surely pay off. We only need to target the small children who are mostly fond of using toys.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People are going to think about playing with toys when do you don't have worries over money and the related stuffs. Is the present economic of the world does not give majority of the people chance to catch fun to the fullest. I think toy business will be more lucrative in a country where majority are not having money problems. Otherwise, it will be good to start another business.