Do you think solving captchas worth your time online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe some of us here, have heard about kolotibablo, 2captcha, megatypers, protypers, fasttypers etc. As many captcha solving site, where you are task to solve 1000 captchas to earn $1 and their about. I have earned through it, especially the kolotibablo type. I earned something tangible, little in the region of $22 in 35 days. That amount is weak considering how many hours I spent solving those task. Generally, it doesn't pay much, but the earnings hit faster in your bank account than any other task online. I believe some of us here, have tasted at least one option of captcha solving site before, and earned through it as well.

For those that have earned through the captcha solving site. Do you think captcha solving is worth our time??

Winter

I tried to resolve captchas but there is no much money there. There were several things i don't like there like no more options for payments. Maybe it is not for me.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Captcha solving was the first task I try doing when I first came online. I read the reviews on it and thought yeah this will be simple enough for me so I join 2captcha.com but was highly disappointed because it wasn't what I anticipated. What I thought would be easy money turns out very stressful and the pay was even so small so it was a waste of time and I left

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been reading about how people make money from solving captcha online, but I haven't really develop any interest in this earning opportunity, probably because of the low pay rate if you compare with how much time and energy one would have to spend before getting the little pay. From reviews that I have been able to read on some review sites and earning sites, these captcha solving sites are more of a complete waste of time. They only exploit people who make use of their websites.

Though I would still try my luck with them whenever I need more earning sites to join and boost my earnings.

Peppul

Well to me solving captcha is one of the craziest ways to earn online, if you are not the patient type then you have no business doing that. For me the day I tried doing that at first it was going smoothly and it get to a point it was difficult to even earn up to a dollar in a week, it got me frustrated and upset that I almost hit my phone, ever since then I haven't been to the site, but that doesn't mean people are not doing it, I believe what works for mr A might not work for me B. Although people are making money from it and I don't even know how, you end up asking people how and they start telling you to come pay for some ebook they compose by themselves so because of all these I just gave up the idea of trying to earn through solving captcha.

chicnthin

I tried to solve captcha before when I was still new on online earnings and didn't know a lot of platforms to earn from. I spent hours trying to solve at 2captcha, however, because my phone was slow functioning at the time, I decided to stop. And on top of that I just don't think that it's really worth my time. It will take me a long before I could earn a dollar and it will be kinda tiring and boring to solve.

cmoneyspinner

For those that have earned through the captcha solving site. Do you think captcha solving is worth our time??

I can not speak from my personal experience but …. I used to be a member of the Beer Money Forum and the site owner used to create YouTube videos where he would review various money manking sites. He always gave honest reviews. Sometimes he would be in the system and show you how well it worked. He did a review of a site where you were supposed to make money solving captchas and he said it was not worth the time.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, I have heard some of the sites that you mentioned of. But, captcha typing is really not worth it to work I feel. Because, even you have a great speed the server will be slow sometimes. And, I have also felt that it gives a lot of pressure on your eyes and you are not gaining the money that you expect after so much effort. And, many sites are fraud too which takes your time for this low-paying work and makes fraud.

So, in my opinion it's better for exploring some earning methods apart from this that has a good conversion rate.

Juen15

Solving captcha is a very tedious job to do, that's why I keep wondering why the pay is ridiculously low. I think it's pure wickedness to pay someone $1 as a reward for solving 1000 captcha like some of the captcha solving platforms does.

Personally I have not earned from any captcha solving site, but I have worked at a site that claimed to pay $0.10 per captcha (inivideon.xyz), after solving lots of captcha and getting the $150 minimum withdrawal amount, I was asked to pay $10 worth of bitcoin into a bitcoin wallet account for them to process my withdrawal, I just closed the page.
It is a scam site. I've come across a site like that. They provide a substantial reward for the task I have completed. At first I hoped the site would really pay for me. When it comes to a minimum withdrawal of $ 200. They provide a requirement of 30 referrals. Even after I got 30 referrals, I still had to pay them a sum. It is clear that the site is a scam. But I don't know why there are reviews from some members who say they got their payment.

Salimo 92

Solving Capatcha is not the better way to earn money online but also is not very bad , for me it is better than spending your time chatting with your friends on social media . I would to know what's the minimum cash out on all the sites that you highlighted to know what's site more suitable to me , and I am eagar to know how much time do you spend to finish solving this 1000 capatchas ? and what's the minimum pay out on them all ?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money solving captcha is like a modern slavery in my opinion though. I said this statement due to the experience I had with some captcha solving websites.

It was a pathetic experience for me as I worked with some of the sites, especially the Russian types. The captcha given on those sites are tasking, and it takes hours to solve.

If that is the case, it is okay. But when it comes to payment, you will be asked to upgrade to the next level before you receive your fund.

As for me, get paid to solve captcha is a waste of time and resources. The reason is that the half time I spent on those websites is what I spend to write posts on my blog that earn me money every months.

Glamourboy005

Captcha sites are a total waste of time, effort, power and internet data. I wanted to give it a try sometime ago but I didn't reach up to 1000 captcha I got tired and did the maths of my earnings again then I realized I was going to spend 300-500 hour a month and won't make up to $30. I had to close the window and delete the history in my browser immediately.

For someone who have the patience and can sit for 8-15 hours solving captcha I wish you goodluck and happy earning but just know that the pay is very low. $1/1000 Captcha solved.

I'll always recommend trendri anyday anytime.

Donkiz

Solving captcha is a very tedious job to do, that's why I keep wondering why the pay is ridiculously low. I think it's pure wickedness to pay someone $1 as a reward for solving 1000 captcha like some of the captcha solving platforms does.

Personally I have not earned from any captcha solving site, but I have worked at a site that claimed to pay $0.10 per captcha (inivideon.xyz), after solving lots of captcha and getting the $150 minimum withdrawal amount, I was asked to pay $10 worth of bitcoin into a bitcoin wallet account for them to process my withdrawal, I just closed the page.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes....having getting to the captcha sometimes to solve the puzzle isn't something i could talk about..... it get pissed off sometimes and with all effort being made in order to make things work out doesn't work well. if one can solve media or captcha for many times and getting little or none, do you think it can impress the user.... in that view i think working on freelancer is better than wasting time with unnecessary captcha.
Captcha work is mainly for newbies just starting it out online. Those newbies looking for a breakthrough to make extra bucks online can make use of those captcha solving sites. I wslas doing it regularly and earning something as well but not much when you compare it to the time I spent. I worked around $22 in 35 days via kolotibablo app, since then I made my last withdrawal of that fund. I never tried another captcha solving site cos they'll be slower than even my preferred captcha solving bots. Atleast you can do other things that pays relatively higher than the captcha solving sites.

Lascolee

Yes....having getting to the captcha sometimes to solve the puzzle isn't something i could talk about..... it get pissed off sometimes and with all effort being made in order to make things work out doesn't work well. if one can solve media or captcha for many times and getting little or none, do you think it can impress the user.... in that view i think working on freelancer is better than wasting time with unnecessary captcha.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think I have said this before somewhere. Solving captchas is totally a waste of your precious time. To top it the work is so strenuous and time consuming, yet the payout is very little. Imagine puting in 12 hours of work for $1? That is not even enough for my internet subscription for the day. Therefore it is not worth it, there are other sites that you can work 6 hours a day and make more than $1. So for me it is certainly not worth it.
Hahahaahaha, that's true, 12 hours of ones time is whopping, working on those captcha solving sites. Upon that the payment given out by those captcha solving sites is very minimal too. To analyse it critically the money been paid to solve captchas after too many effort and time devoted doesn't worth it at all. Assume one will solve about 200 of them and get $1 it could have made sense. I don't think I can devote such time for noe to work for those captcha solving sites when I have other online jobs paying higher than that.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I believe some of us here, have heard about kolotibablo, 2captcha, megatypers, protypers, fasttypers etc. As many captcha solving site, where you are task to solve 1000 captchas to earn $1 and their about. I have earned through it, especially the kolotibablo type. I earned something tangible, little in the region of $22 in 35 days. That amount is weak considering how many hours I spent solving those task. Generally, it doesn't pay much, but the earnings hit faster in your bank account than any other task online. I believe some of us here, have tasted at least one option of captcha solving site before, and earned through it as well.

I think I have said this before somewhere. Solving captchas is totally a waste of your precious time. To top it the work is so strenuous and time consuming, yet the payout is very little. Imagine puting in 12 hours of work for $1? That is not even enough for my internet subscription for the day. Therefore it is not worth it, there are other sites that you can work 6 hours a day and make more than $1. So for me it is certainly not worth it.

Carson20t

Basically all, jobs have a strategy and if you play it well then you will achieve alot from it.That is the case of captcha jobs aswel you have to really work it out and see if there is a strategy that will work for you.and give you value which could either be working solely or having alot of refferals.
Now as for my experience since I never had alot of referrals I unfortunate,y abandoned the site as i did not have the luxury of continuously sit for hours just working on a computer.I would personally advice everyone that such kind of job which cant be done when in motion but you just have to be fixed at one positio is not going to make you develop or graduate to another leave,.