Do you think repairing generator as a job can be relied on

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
In this part of the world, I mean nigeria. It is very obvious that one the things we are still struggling to get right is electricity, up to today, as I type. It is still not stable, this challenges as been so part of us to the extent that some people derive a profession from it and make it as a source of their living without thinking about the other side of the situation, what if a correction being made to this lack of electricity, what will they do with their lives, because definitely, this is the only reason people has to buy generator, and once it stables there surely will not be any need to make use of it anymore, and if this should happpen, people that are making money from this, will surely end up losing out, like people that sells it and the ones that repairs it. What do you think it is going to be their fates. I guess this set of people will never pray for such thing to happen despite the fact that it will do more good for everyone, it is still going to affect them negatively and this is what brings about my question in the thread’s topic.