General insurance Do you think its possible tricking insurance companies?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are people who has the mindset of being dubious all the time. They are the type they wants to trick insurance companies, and benefit from the premium policy plan they undertook with the insurance company even before the contract expiration or before its policy benefits are exercised.

Some go extra miles forging fake medical reports, or using their own hands to destroy their property, trying to get insurance premium policy benefits within short period of time.

I understand that insurance is managed by humans, at some point they can be manoeuvred by fraudulent insurers but it isn't easy to trick insurance and get full time benefits for the premium plan opted for. If that's the case, so many could've ventured into duping them and gaining rewards from them steadily.

Insurance has executive teams, that always go into survey of every policy plan which an insurer tries to claim benefits from, to ascertain the due cause of the damage, if it worth it or not, before going on fulfilling what the agreement enthrals.

For those of us looking to trick insurance and get better of the rewards quicker should be wary of the risks involve in such. Cos, if they're caught, it will lead to immediate termination of contract, other penalties might follow which might result in the insurer paying more damages for the detestable action taken.

In one of the threads, I commented about a person that intentionally destroyed his car and made it looked like accident just to benefit from the insurance company but the secret was later revealed during the course of investigation. This is the reason why insurance company takes time before paying compensation.

I don’t think it is possible to trick insurance companies because if you look at it closely you will notice that insurance business sounds much like a legit scam to me. It is more like you paying a particular special tax on whatever you insure and the worst part of it is the ridiculous proofs they ask when it’s time you need them.

I do not really understand the possibility of this, but it is some thing that just shows lack of honesty which then portray the individual as a bad person. It is better to just be honest about happenings so these insurance companies do not terminate one's package with them. Nothing beats honesty.

Issues like this is very predominant in my country. Mostly with people who obtain loans. Some go to the extent of pasting obituaries just to claim benefits. There is one whose wife cries aloud that her husband is dead but the insurance consultant insisted that he want to see the acclaimed dead man, he moved close and tickled him, he rose up from the dead.

Those insurance companies have experienced workers that would make sure they investigate to the extent they find no trick been used by the person , even if the person put up a fake report they would do their verification to be very sure of the claim the person is making too

This is a topic that is fun to discuss. A former office mate’s father is an Insurance Adjuster. He handles the negotiation with the client who is claiming an insurance. For example a fire insurance, there would be a report by the investigators. The Insurance Adjuster would use the report to bargain on the amount of coverage that the insurance company will pay. I don’t think you can trick the insurance company.

There are so many people in the past who have wanted to trade insurance companies by claiming a false damage that did not actually happen period insurance companies have put measures in place that will allow them to investigate about the reliability of a complaint first before they will be able to release funds so it is actually very difficult.