Shares/Stock Do You Think It Is Good To Choose To Be A Food Stock Supplier?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The field of supplying items is actually a vast field. You may be a middleman and at the same time supply many kinds of items to retailers in your area. Even though there may be many kind of suppliers out there, one of the most popular kind of supplier is the guy who supplies food stock items to restaurants. For example, a food stock supplier may supply pepperonis, cheese, olives, pizza bread, vegetables, etc to a pizza restaurant. In the same way he may supply buns, chicken, fillets, hot dogs, sauces, etc to restaurant that sell burgers, fries, etc. Many restaurants actually buy from wholesellers and these suppliers are the wholesellers who deliver these kind of items to these restaurants, so do you think it is a good business to choose?

I have a friend who has that business of supplying food items and ingredients to restaurants. It was doing good for many years but he shifted to dressed chicken which, he said, is more profitable and simple. He gets the chicken from the farm and delivers it to the wet market. It takes just 4 hours to do the work and there is nothing to maintain because there is no stock to take care of.

The food supplying business is too good for earn profit one of my brothers also do the supply of milk but he has to wake up early & deliver milk to all shops & never make a leave in a whole year. I feeling so sad for him but I do not feel that in milk supplying there is a big profit he is earning because he is always tensed.