Saving Money Do You Think I Should Go To Extreme Levels Of Saving Money?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Managing your saving is not an easy job, especially if you do not earn that much money. Right now I do not earn much money and I am really finding it hard to save money. Even though I do not have to pay for electricity and rent, I am still finding hard to save money. The only way to save money is to go to extreme levels of frugalness and never spend money at all. I once tried to go to the extreme levels of saving money during my childhood and I was able to save a lots of money. I am sure many people would never go to extreme levels of saving money because they simply cannot. I have not married yet and I do not have kids. The problem is that I do not have a day job that pays me well. Do you think that I should go to extreme levels of saving money when all I earn is just $50 a month?

We all have a financial budget and that would depend on our individual conditions like our earnings, our financial liabilities and ofcourse our lifestyle. We can compromise on certain things to save money or opt for little smart ways to save more. But cutting down on basic necessities would not be a wise thing. We earn money to have a decent life and cutting down on something like food or going for a cheap low quality one will not be a viable option. Our body and health is the best investment and we don't want to ruin that for saving few pennies. Health is weath.

I believe that saving is something that you should do once you begin to earn money but then you should not go to extreme measures just to save money. Let us look at it this way anytime you receive your paycheck you should make a list of the things that you want and then try to slim it down. After you are done then save the remaining money.