Asking for Do you think Affiliate Marketing is possible to make money?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Jeremy Lee

Hi,
Do you think Affiliate Marketing is possible to make money?
How long does it take to get first sales?
Is it complicated to start with? Such as How to choose affiliate providers, How to build a website and How to promote websites
Or, do we have any other ways to get it faster to get sales?

Thanks
Jeremy

Desmond777

yes,it is possible(see prev.answers) ,but take a deep breath,there is no such thing"magic button"!
its a hard work and if its done right-you''ll see a results
good luck,my friend!

Rpnald

Si es posible, ganar dinero con el marketing de afiliados. Hay muchos videos en Youtube de personas calificadas que ayudan y orientan con el tema.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing simply means promoting other people's products in order to get a certain percentage of the selling price which is called commission. Affiliate marketing has been in existence for a very long time and a lot of people have capitalised or not opportunity to make a lot of money for themselves.

I remember some time ago when someone was teaching me affiliate marketing he said that it was much easier to make money as an affiliate marketer many years ago because you can probably write articles on Ezine articles and put your affiliate links there and there is a high possibility that you would get a lot of sales.

But today it is not really so because so many platforms has restricted people from promoting their affiliate products directly on their website except you purchase an ad. Facebook for example will never allow you to put any affiliate link on the platform except you pay some amount of money in order to get your athlete product promoted.

There are several Affiliate platforms you can venture into like clickbank, digistore24 and a whole lot of others but it does not end here because where they work lies is how to actually promote and make money. Truly, affiliate marketing works and it is one of the most lucrative businesses currently.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really know , but I believe affiliate marketing will depend on you as an individual that will determine how you are going to succeed.

If you are someone with better understanding of affiliate marketing , I don't really see any reason why you cannot succeed in the business , after all is just for you to carry out your own research concerning the area you are interested and start marketing.

I believe that's just the only thing because without proper understanding , you may not be able to make anything from affiliate marketing . You should rather take your time to study and understand it at this point.

And another thing that will also determine how much you will make with affiliate marketing is also your location. I don't really know about I believe most people are likely to be much more successful if they are in America or Europe compared to people who are in African countries .

The amount of money you can make will also be determine by the level of your online communities. It is possible to see affiliate marketers making up to 1,000 dollars on monthly basis as an affiliate marketer .

This will strictly be determined by you.