General insurance Do you see insurance as the best investment we can offer our children?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are hosts of investment options we can invest in our children to enable them make joyful life and not marred with sufferings when we're no more with them.

When it comes to one of the long lasting investment we can offer our children, you have to consider insurance for that. Insurance have every tendency to drive that benefits for them when challenges unforeseen occurs in the future, when we aren't having enough money if we are to solve it from our own pockets.

With insurance premium like health, property, life, auto insurance etc, they can be protected when unbeknownst circumstances occur.

That's why we need to consider insurance as one of the best investment we can offer our children.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think you are very right on this because insurance is very important for anyone who has properties and assets to secure. It is also important that when you want to do such you go to a reputable insurance company. when you do this kind of investment for your children they will definitely be forever grateful to you.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Insteadstead of spending so much of your money on getting insurance for your children, I think it is better to buy a lot of assets that would appreciate as years go by. This will better profit your children than just going to dash out money to this insurance companies that are out there.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Creating an insurance for your children might actually be a very good idea but it is not the best investment that you can do for them. I would actually advise you to go for the both of them as it will not even cost you much . in a lot of countries insurance covers for children especially health insurance is very cheap.