Do You Save Money For Your Children?

Bisolami

Verified member
This act is very popular in my country. I also think it is popular in other countries because it is a good thing for parents to be able to save up some amount of money for their children. A few weeks ago, a friend came to me and told me about how she saves money for our children. She did that because she does not want them to trouble her so much whenever they grow up.

Things may even change and my friend may not have so much money to sponsor her children to the university but she will be able to do so because she has already saved some amount of money for her children so that even if anything goes wrong, the education and the lives of her children are insured.

I think this is a good approach of trying to secure a better future for your child. A lot of parents regret not doing this and I think every parents out there should be able to save up some money for their children so that the future of their children will be secured. I am also going to do this for my children whenever I begin to have children.