Do you really have what it takes to establish and manage a business?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people today that have the intentions and the action of establishing a business of their own have thought and ask themselves if they are really capable and if they really have what it takes to establish , manage , and also facilitate a business possibly the kind of business they intend to establish . To be very sincere and honest with you , there is absolutely no individual that have been able to be sure whether he or she has the capability and the ability to manage and also to establish a business . But the two factors That Really counts so as to know how possibly far and capable you would be to establish a business is your creativity and the ability to work .

I have always emphasized and mentioned how important it is for a business owner or for a young entrepreneur who wishes to establish a business of his own to be very creative . Creativity totally helps a business owner pass business trials and challenges possibly in tough times . Sometimes business problems are totally inevitable and the ability for a business to survive during business tough times totally depends on how creative the business owner is in sorting out ways to make more business productivity and more business profits .

The problem of whether I am actually good enough to establish a business of my own is actually one of the problems and questions asked by individuals who are newly introduced into business or who have the intention and actions to establish a business of their own from scratch . I totally concur to the part where you mentioned that no individual is absolutely very sure that he or she is ready for business this is because life is all about taking risks and sometimes this risks that we take could be very rewarding and positive and we see to enjoy the benefits and rewards .

The ability to make good business decisions is actually one fact of any individual who want to establish a particular business of his or her choice was first of all look into . He or she must ask him or herself am I creative ,? This is because creativity actually plays a very important role in determining how successful a business will be and also creativity helps a business owner take and Pass business tricks in the right and effective way . Finally a business owners creativity or ability to be creative helps a business owner know which area of his or her business that need to be improved .

As it stands, I do not have what it takes to manage a business right now due to some reasons although I operate a janitorial business which on a very small scale. First, before starting a business, you need to be very sure your psychology accepts the business. It might seem funny but this is very vital, when once an individual starts a business based on pressure or compulsion, it becomes very difficult to concentrate and I have been in similar cases.

There is a friend who was forced to start a business by his parents and truth be told, this person was not ready to take up business but due to several threats, it became the only option but along the line, even customers started noticing the negligence towards the business and in a space of few months, it had crumbled. The story went out everywhere because the person involved had to speak up for his right and as such, people advised the parents that such step is not good. Despite the fact that you are doing this child a favor but you need to give him time to be ready psychologically rather than forcing business down his throat.