Shares/Stock Do You Plan To Invest In Tech Stocks In The Year 2022?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The development of technology is one of the best things that has ever happened to humans. With the evolution of technology, mankind has been able to achieve a lots of success. This is why there are many stock companies that have been in the market that offer their shares to the public and people who are interested in investing money into this sector. There are various major companies that have a good portion of stocks in the market. Some of these major companies include Microsoft, Intel, IBM, Apple, etc. There are many advantages of investing money into such kind of companies.

First of all, these companies have a good potential of growing and the shares offered by them could end up generating a lucrative amount of revenue in the end. This is good for the company and stakeholders as well. It is also a good thing for other partners associated with these firms. The downside is that the market could crash in a bad way and these tech stocks are one of those stocks that get affected the most. This is exactly what is happening right now. I have read a report by the CNBC right now and it seems that these stocks are in a bad condition as of writing this now.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I am at present looking for a stock to buy for my investment. My only stock is the shares that was granted to me by the biggest bank here. It is a blue chip stock which is safe but slow in the profitability. There are many suggestions to buy the stocks of the biggest manufacturing company here but I am not interested. With companies that are directly related to technology can be good for now but we cannot predict the future. With my sad experience on the pager company that was obsoleted by the arrival of the cell phone that can also happen to other companies that will be replaced by new ones. I remember the time of the cassette tape which became obsolete when the CD and dvd came along. But where are those discs now?

Angelbane78

gold and metals are most successfully this year