Do you like surveys?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Many people around the world like completing surveys and they make a good income out of them.
The truth is that surveys are not available for all countries.
What about you? Do you like surveys?Do you find them interesting?Is it a good way to make an income?

M

Myyear202151

Sometimes surveys can be totally frustrating,especially when you have to waste 10-15 or even longer time completing them,to be honest i feel like its a complete waste of ones time.

Skysaint

Verified member
I do like surveys mainly because it is very lucrative and most people who are opportuned to enjoy the full feature on survey sites do earn well; someone actually said they do earn over $5 in a day which is a cool amount for me. But I feel not so comfortable with survey sites because the amount you make from it depends on your location. I tried survey sites in the past and I can stay up to a whole week before I get to see a survey I can work on; the stuff is just meant for those who reside in the top tier regions.

Nite

Valued Contributor
If it is about earning money from survey sites, then they are not good with people of low tier regions. They simply don't send surevys to those regions, but provides all the surveys to other high tier regions. So, because of that particular reason, I really find survey sites bad.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
It is not like I don’t like survey or I do not acknowledge that it is one of the best ways to make money on the internet. But my location seems to be the problem. As a matter of fact, the ones that are available are mostly fake, I mean they just use their users to create traffic on their websites

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, survey would have been one for my surest ways of making money online. But there is restriction on it in my country.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Sometimes surveys can be totally frustrating,especially when you have to waste 10-15 or even longer time completing them,to be honest i feel like its a complete waste of ones time.
Hi Myyear202151.I absolutely agree with you. As far as I am concerned, I am not that lucky with surveys because usually surveys are not available for my country.

Kabak95

Survey is another source of earning online, there are many survey website but some are not legit. The only legit site which i know is enlumi. The site is easy to navigate, there survey are always short and doesn't take time but am not sure if is available for other countries.

vincentontop

Survey is another source of earning online, there are many survey website but some are not legit. The only legit site which i know is enlumi. The site is easy to navigate, there survey are always short and doesn't take time but am not sure if is available for other countries.
You should have stated it's basically for Africa. I have made money on survey in the past but nowadays it's pretty difficult because they keep improving on their securities so have been searching for ways to bypass those securities.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi Kabak95.Thank you for your message and the information about the legit site enlumi.I did know about enlumi. I think that I will register.
Hope the surveys are available for my country.

Skysaint

Verified member
To be honest, survey would have been one for my surest ways of making money online. But there is restriction on it in my country.
Lol. Exactly, working on surveys can be very lucrative if actually you reside in the top tier countries. That was the first earning method I first came across as a newbie looking for ways to earn money online, I registered in one of these survey sites and I barely do see a survey to work on in a whole week and considering their minimum payout threshold you just have to quit since you know it will take eternity for you to get to that stage.
Another stuff is their payment method which is mostly through PayPal and no other alternative. PayPal is just like surveys when it comes to users restrictions

greenieS

Verified member
I honestly like them because I don't work much with them (I think I spent most of 15 minutes on a survey and was paid with 1E) and I get surveys where I am eligible and directly qualified for them. I mean I don't waste 15-20 minutes and in the end they disqualify me and don't give me any money. I had no such problems. I work from the phone with an application for surveys :) And I'm part of a tier3 country ... if I was a tier1 I could make a lot of money from surveys.