Do you know the website Insta-Cash -- is it legit?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of you guys here who are fans of working on various website in the internet that allows its users and members to earn money by performing small tasks and duties like filling out surveys , watching video to earn , clicking on ads to earn , liking photos to earn , playing games to earn , and earning commenting on watch video clips may have come across the website Insta Cash . And also I know that majority of you guys here will join me in unison to say that this website is a complete scam . This website is completely fake because it doesn't pay . This website keeps paying and topping it users and members huge amount of rewards credit on the users or members credit section for performing certain tasks and duties like the ones listed above , but when you place a withdrawal threshold which is usually $5 to $10 the website completely disables your account leaving you disappointed , devastated , remorseful and confused of what exactly you did wrong to deserve that kind of reaction .

A friend of mine told me that the website because of it knowledge that a lot of people know that it is scam have now renovate and rename it platform or website to another name which I may not know of , but that is what exactly scam and fraudulent website and platform do , and so if you have the intention of making good and legitimate money online the website insta cash is absolutely a bad idea .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Majority of you guys here who are fans of working on various website in the internet that allows its users and members to earn money by performing small tasks and duties like filling out surveys , watching video to earn , clicking on ads to earn , liking photos to earn , playing games to earn , and earning commenting on watch video clips may have come across the website Insta Cash . And also I know that majority of you guys here will join me in unison to say that this website is a complete scam . This website is completely fake because it doesn't pay . This website keeps paying and topping it users and members huge amount of rewards credit on the users or members credit section for performing certain tasks and duties like the ones listed above , but when you place a withdrawal threshold which is usually $5 to $10 the website completely disables your account leaving you disappointed , devastated , remorseful and confused of what exactly you did wrong to deserve that kind of reaction .

A friend of mine told me that the website because of it knowledge that a lot of people know that it is scam have now renovate and rename it platform or website to another name which I may not know of , but that is what exactly scam and fraudulent website and platform do , and so if you have the intention of making good and legitimate money online the website insta cash is absolutely a bad idea .
Hi. Thank you very much for your useful thread. To be honest, I have never heard about this site before. It is highly appreciated that you took the time to inform us about this fake platform. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake earning websites online. For this reason, we must be very careful because we may waste our precious time and effort working on them without getting paid in the end. Of course, this is very disappointing and unfair at the same time. So, in my opinion, it is wise to read some reviews first about the specific site we are interested in working on or even ask our friends about it in order to avoid any future problems with it. Thanks again for your helpful information about this fake website.

Aarna785

Hi sir,
Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information about the fraudulent platform. I wasn't familiar with this website before, and your thread was incredibly enlightening. It's unfortunate that there are so many deceitful earning websites out there, making it essential for us to exercise caution to avoid wasting our time and efforts on platforms that don't deliver on their promises. It's truly disheartening and unfair to invest our time only to be left unpaid in the end. Therefore, it's crucial to research and read reviews about any website before committing to working on it, or even seek advice from friends to steer clear of potential problems. Once again, thank you for shedding light on this fake website and helping others avoid falling into its trap.

Activator230822

Verified member
For me this is not the first time l am hearing about the news about the insta cash. l can remember that sometimes back l almost fell onto a victim of that fake website.

That was because, a friend of mine who l met online introduced me into the site and to make the matters worse, he showed me some proofs of payments for the same.
However the only reason that made me realise the website was fake, was the higher rewards for the tasks.
Imagine being rewarded $2-3 for just watching a one minute video.