Do you know the "Earn Tube" website , is it legit?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The websites earntube , wintub and cash tub all falls in the same categories , and funnily , I always consider this three websites to be brothers and sisters or possibly created by a particular individual . Because , there is no outstanding difference between the three . Just like the YouTube app we all know , this three websites are videos and content watching websites that claim to pay it users and members real cash for watching short video clips and movies . In two of my thread posted earlier I did a review on the win tub and cash tub website , but for this particular thread i will be the talking and reviewing about the website earn tube . If you are a fan of working on paid to watch websites in order to get paid online , you must have heard about the earn tube website . And if you have been working on the earn tube website before , there is every possibility that you will join me in unison to say that this website is an absolute scam and fraud . Just like it siblings win tub and cash tub .

The website absolutely do not pay its users and members rather it scams and defraud them , if your intention is to make money working online on various paid to watch websites , do your utmost not to fall or come across the website earn tube .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The websites earntube , wintub and cash tub all falls in the same categories , and funnily , I always consider this three websites to be brothers and sisters or possibly created by a particular individual . Because , there is no outstanding difference between the three . Just like the YouTube app we all know , this three websites are videos and content watching websites that claim to pay it users and members real cash for watching short video clips and movies . In two of my thread posted earlier I did a review on the win tub and cash tub website , but for this particular thread i will be the talking and reviewing about the website earn tube . If you are a fan of working on paid to watch websites in order to get paid online , you must have heard about the earn tube website . And if you have been working on the earn tube website before , there is every possibility that you will join me in unison to say that this website is an absolute scam and fraud . Just like it siblings win tub and cash tub .

The website absolutely do not pay its users and members rather it scams and defraud them , if your intention is to make money working online on various paid to watch websites , do your utmost not to fall or come across the website earn tube .
Hi again! Thank you very much for your informative post about this fake site. To be honest, I have never heard about this site before. If I ever come across this site, I will avoid it and of course I will not join. Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake websites online. You must be very careful because you may waste your precious time, effort and even money working on fake sites like this one you mention in your thread. In my opinion, it is wise to do a very good search when you come across a new site so as to avoid any future problems. In the past, I worked for several sites which proved to be fake in the end. As a result, I never received any payments from them at all. Now I am very careful with new websites and applications. I read comments on the internet or I even ask my friends for advice. Thanks again for your useful information. It is greatly appreciated. :)

SANIA

Good morning. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for this information. I have not heard about this site before but I will refrian from using this site in the future if I ever came across such site.
It is unfortunate that many of the online sites are scam and claim to pay users but actually they don't.
Beginners who are super excited to get rich quick often fall into such traps and are often scameed and their time and money is usually wasted like that. It is quite frustrating and discouraging to see your energy time or money go waste on such spammy sites.
It is important to check reviews and authenticity of site before jumping into such sites. It takes some time to verify the site but it will save alot of time effort and money in the future if one investigate sites before actively making an account and working on such sites.
There is no concept of get rich quick with no effort. One can gain money in short time but with efforts.
Like I made 8$ in 1.5 hours by working with direct client. I provided value to the client in a short time and I get paid for creating beautiful certificate for myy client in a short time.