Do you have the drive to post contents in your blog everyday, non stop?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very much understandable that visitors expect fresh contents from their favourite blog site. And when your blog is always updated with fresh and substantial information, it keeps them more engaged around the corner of your website. But when you aren't updating much of the contents, they'll feel bored because their is nothing new to read about. That's why it's needful to update your blog almost every day, at least 2-3 contents every two days, if you can, it will keep your readers with something new and informative.

I understand, it isn't easy, not everyone's thing to come up with writing exclusively. Because writing at times is exhausting, very much tiring when you're on it steadily, generating 500-1000 words of articles every day. Even when I love writing much, I'll say it's burning to do it as a daily routine, to write more than one article everyday. Such reason made it possible for bloggers or website owners to hire external writers to do the job too, because at a point you'll feel dizzy doing it alone. So, you also needs the help of other writers to supply you with quality write ups to update on your blog, if you truly needs massive growth and traffic in the future.

Posting content regularly on your blog or Youtube channel is one of the best things you can do to engage readers or viewers. However, I am not sure that it would be a great idea to post content each and every day. You can post content after every other day. But I think it entirely depends on the kind of content you are posting. For example, if you post medium-quality content literally every day, then your viewers might get overwhelmed. If you post high-quality content each and every day, you might get tired soon. So, I think you must post content after leaving a gap of one day.

Posting content regularly on your blog or Youtube channel is one of the best things you can do to engage readers or viewers. However, I am not sure that it would be a great idea to post content each and every day. You can post content after every other day. But I think it entirely depends on the kind of content you are posting. For example, if you post medium-quality content literally every day, then your viewers might get overwhelmed. If you post high-quality content each and every day, you might get tired soon. So, I think you must post content after leaving a gap of one day.
You're simply correct buddy, their is no how a content creator via YouTube or blog, will come along posting high quality contents everyday without being exhausted. Unless he or she is ordering contents from other writers or video creators to repost she claiming ownership of the contents. Apart from that, it will simply be tiring for a blogger or YouTuber to go all the way creating those high quality contents everyday. Even me that loves writing gets tired at some point, due to my body feeling dizzy. I am a human and not robot, only the robot can work 24/7 non stop.

The fact of blogging every day isn't ideal solution because some bloggers are blogging once a week while others once each 15 weeks, if your blog is not gender of breaking news and it is instructionnal blog or you have to educate people from your well written articles not just providing some news from there and there and this reveal the difference between first case where you work hard for your writing and second case you watch the news and you report them into your blog which is a beginner work so there will be exhausting work to do it daily if you are educationnal blog.

The fact of blogging every day isn't ideal solution because some bloggers are blogging once a week while others once each 15 weeks, if your blog is not gender of breaking news and it is instructionnal blog or you have to educate people from your well written articles not just providing some news from there and there and this reveal the difference between first case where you work hard for your writing and second case you watch the news and you report them into your blog which is a beginner work so there will be exhausting work to do it daily if you are educationnal blog.
What you said is ideal concerning blogging. When it comes to generating articles via the blog, it isn't easy going everyday. Because the blogger needs to analyse the kind of articles that needs to be uploaded base on the niche selection of the blog. I usually love tutorial kind of article where I'll explain or review a particular learning strategy to users who visit my blog site. With that, I don't have to follow up the trending news via the particular niche I'm concentrating on with my blog. I can simply review a product, or earning site, or review potential skills to make one huge amount of money and so on.

I write every day on forums. I am on a couple of forums, I do not post every day on every forum I am on, but I make sure to post on at least one forums. When I am posting on forums, I normally write 1000 words every day. However, I do not write and publish every day on my blog. IN order to write a blog post, I need to do a lot of research, sit down to write and I need a lot of time to write a blog post. I also have to write a long article for my bog.

I write every day on forums. I am on a couple of forums, I do not post every day on every forum I am on, but I make sure to post on at least one forums. When I am posting on forums, I normally write 1000 words every day. However, I do not write and publish every day on my blog. IN order to write a blog post, I need to do a lot of research, sit down to write and I need a lot of time to write a blog post. I also have to write a long article for my bog.
I got all you've said, when it comes to blogging. It's never easy to come out with better contents to upload on the blog. That's why researches and time needs to be invested on it, in order to bring out the best quality. I've tried writing for employers a lot via freelance marketplace, it was very uneasy for me, but I managed to create them which requires my time and researches to form my own unique words. At the end of the day I only got $3 for the time well spent to generate 750 words article. Such, discouraged me recently to call a halt to my writing career to concentrate on another project that will bring tremendous fortune in the future.

I don't publish new post on my blog every day, but I write every day. I write content for clients, I write social media posts, I also write on a couple of paid to post sites. I am a marketer and I also have to write sales pitches and advertorials every day. On average, I write just about 2000 words. I write for my blog only when I do not have any assignments, which is usually once a month. I also publish ebooks on my site so I also write regularly and add chapters on the ebooks I am going to publish

I don't publish new post on my blog every day, but I write every day. I write content for clients, I write social media posts, I also write on a couple of paid to post sites. I am a marketer and I also have to write sales pitches and advertorials every day. On average, I write just about 2000 words. I write for my blog only when I do not have any assignments, which is usually once a month. I also publish ebooks on my site so I also write regularly and add chapters on the ebooks I am going to publish
With all you've said to me now, it seems that you work 24/7 everyday online? Because at the meantime, you're having dozens of tasks at your end, even as I am, I can't handle the kind of tasks you're actually into. I was writing articles for clients in the past but recently I halted such progress, due to how draining it is for my health. I simply want to reduce the high number of tasks on my head to concentrate on the ones that isn't so draining in my online journey. Please, how do you make out time to write your ebooks, articles, post on forums, and do your marketing stuffs? Do you combine them all everyday?