Do You Have Financial Goals?

Bisolami

Verified member
I think it is mostly believed that people who are into business should only be the ones that will have financial goals but it is a very big lie. Whether you are a business person or not, you need financial goals. You need to set your goals and you should be able to meet up to it. Some people do not know the meaning of financial goal and I would love to explain. Financial goal is a goal that is set for every of your financial or monetary activities. Some people set a goal by determining how much they will be making either daily, weekly or monthly. Also, some people set a goal of how much they will be saving at a given period of time. Some people even set the goal of how much they are going to be spending. As long as it has to do with anything taking about having financial plans, it means that you have financial goals.

As for me, I have my financial goals. I have an amount of money that I have planned to be making at a particular period of time and I have plans on how to go about making the money including how many minutes and hours I will be using to work. Also, I have financial plans for my savings. I am that person who is used to saving money so I already have a plan on the amount of money that I will be saving at any given time and it will not even affect the way that I spend money. Lastly, I have financial plans on how much money I am going to be spending. I already know how to limit my spending. I am spending money in a way that I will not put myself into debt.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Financial goals are important. They help you stay on track and achieve your goals.

If you want to be able to pay off debt, save for retirement or put money into an emergency fund, then you should set financial goals.

But if you don't have any financial goals yet, don't worry! It's not too late to start setting them up now.

Here are some tips for creating your first financial goal:

1) Write down what your goal is (in detail) and why it's important to you.

2) Set a deadline for completing the goal. This will help with motivation!

3) Decide who will be responsible for each part of your goal (i.e., what steps need to be taken).

4) Create a plan that details how you will reach your goal (i.e., when do I start working toward this target date?).

Imran Noori

Verified member
Every individual should have financial goals because without having goals making money is not possible, you should create goals on how much income you want per month and work for it in order to achieve it, if you don't know how much you want then how you can work for it?

selena1

Verified member
That's a great explanation of financial goals! You're absolutely right that financial goals are important for everyone, not just business people. Setting financial goals can help you stay focused and motivated, and can help you make better decisions about your money.
It's also great to hear that you have specific financial goals and plans for how to achieve them. Having a clear plan can make it easier to stay on track and reach your goals.
One thing to keep in mind is that financial goals can be flexible. It's okay to adjust your goals and plans if your circumstances change, or if you find that your original goals are too ambitious or not ambitious enough.
Overall, it sounds like you have a good handle on your finances and are taking steps to ensure your financial well-being. Keep up the good work!

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Having financial goals is very important and necessary as an individual because it will help you to keep track record of your finances and also it can help you too live a responsible financial life.

If you have financial goals it will be much easier for you to invest and also save. People who have financial goals often achieve financial freedom faster than those who do not.

Personally, I have financial goals and I try as much as possible to achieve them. That is why I am trying as much as possible to create a passive income source for myself because it will help me to achieve my financial goals faster.