How Do You Plan on Achieving Your Financial Goals this Year

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If you've been around the financial world for a while, you'll know how having a laid down plan on how to achieve your goals is preached, the first quarter is almost gone, are you still on track on achieving your financial goals, or you still have to go back to the drawing board?

Personally, Saving is big on my list, also kick starting a new business that'll buy me freedom and set me up, I've done some ground work and there's a lot of work left.

Another goal, is taking risks, I want to be able to take more risks this year financially, I think I've been a chicken for a while and I need to get out there more and risk it all.

Etini

Valued Contributor
One of my financial goals this year is to ensure that I have another source of active income to bring my total sources of income to 3. And I intentionally want to achieve that by bootstrapping and tightening up my lifestyle to be able to free up funds to set up the business that in need to set up to have that third source of income. Another thing I want to achieve is to buy less food, so I am doing my best to plant some of the staple foods I consume by myself. That would definitely save me some money.