Do you have a very old blog?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Blogging is certainly not a new thing. There are many people who have been blogging and involved in this process for a pretty long time. Under such kind of circumstances, it would be pretty easy to understand various different kinds of concepts involving blogging. So, if you have a very old blog, then what steps can you take it to make it better once again?

Update your blog with the latest information

One of the main things you may need to do is update information on your blog. Since your blog is quite old, you may need to update the kind of content you upload. Old content may not be generating enough traffic to your blog.

Use latest plugins

You must also use latest plugins that could help you get enough traffic. Blogging has changed a lot in the recent years and it is very common for people to use the best kind of plugins. So, you must make sure that you also follow the same kind of trend.

Understand the Search Engine Optimisation process

The SEO process has changed a lot in the recent years. This is something that you should understand. You must make sure that you follow latest tips and tricks that were not used by bloggers a long time ago. This involves using proper keywords and tags while creating content for your blog.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This April marks the 4th anniversary for my blog. For the first year, my blog did not make money, well it did make a couple of bucks but that did not matter compared to what I had invested (time, effort and money). I started generating income only in the second year. By the third year, I was able to receive monthly payment from advertisers. The older the blog gets, better will be your traffic provided you have worked hard to publish SEO content and market your blog.