Do You Have A Plan Of Stopping Working Online If You Get Better Job Offline?

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online is interesting way to make money. Although it also have it own side stress and at times it is too annoying but it is also good way to earn. Many people like this way of making money and there are millions of people joining online money making everyday. I can not say all the people who are making money online are doing it for fun or they are doing it because they lack money but what I know is there are some people who are seriously making money for living online while some are just making money online as a fun.

I will like to talk about those people who are making money on the internet for living because these people see online money making as their job and a good way to make money. Therefore these people might have the intension of quitting online money making if they probably get a good paying job offline. I'm not sure of what I'm saying but I'm just thinking that maybe that can happing. Well whether what I'm thinking is true or not let's check this from where by making this analysis from this platform.

Will you stop online money making if you get a good paying job?

williamnewman

Good question

I think most people who working online live
In developing countries where wages are low, so it is difficult to find a better job than working on the Internet, according to me, I will work in both fields

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really think I will stop working online even if I get a very good job offline. The good thing I like about online businesses is that there are several opportunities scattered across the internet and if you have proper knowledge of how a particular business works then you stand a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself.

Another good thing that makes me to like Internet business is because it can give you passive income. Imagine if you have a YouTube channel and you are making videos then it actually gets monetized, a video you made some time ago can actually be making you money for some years. This is one thing that makes online business is unique and people that have several offline jobs that pays them very well can also venture into several online businesses.

The truth is that if I get a very good paying offline job I will give up on some platforms and some ways of making money online and focus on the most profitable ways like investing in cryptocurrencies and trying to create passive income method for myself like having a YouTube channel or a blog. cryptocurrencies will actually not take a lot of my time if I have an offline job because I can make my research on daily basis and place my trades then I can get to my offline work.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is just common sense why would I leave a job that will pay me better offline to indulge online jobs unless the online job is better for me. There's nothing wrong with even doing the two both online and offline. This is what I'm looking out for , you do both and have streams of income that is how it should be. In this economy especially in my county it isn't even a wise idea to put all your eggs in one basket.

I like how a lot of people are diversifying now. Even housewives now know they need to work remotely, because the economy is really biting. Having two jobs now is the way forward for a lot of families now

The good thing with offline work is that if you are not doing private job you are with either the state or federal government you are sure if your pension and gratuity at the end of the day which is your retirement. So having such jobs means that even after retirement you still be getting your income from government. So you see why it might just be good to work the two jobs. But leaving online job is still possible for me if I have a better offer offline.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Of course not I don't plan on leaving my offline drop even to I get an online job that pays very well and I don't plan on leaving my online job if I get an offline job that pays very well simply because I want to combine the two together I think if I combine the two I will be able to make more money both from online and offline all I need to do is just plan the time by which I can attend to the both maybe I can work online during the night and attend to my job during the day as it will be stressful but at least I will make money from both sides.

There are many people who complains that they can't combine the together and I usually advised them to do so simply because it gives you more chance of any money online and it also gives you experience of online business and offline business and how to manage it I think working online can also help you in your offline business as you can use your online skills to market and help your offline business to grow as well in a very good way

funmi

Verified member
What an interesting question indeed. Well what I know about making money online is that it can be very simple and easy for some people while it might not be that way for others. Many people have made a lot of money online while many lot their money online.
The decision of stopping online job after getting an employment can be made if the person is not really making money online as it meant to be. Online work can make you to be the manager of your time but reverse is the case for offline work.
Some people just love offline work naturally, no matter how easy online work is for them, if they have not gone out early in the morning and come back at night or evening, they will look as if they are jobless. In fact, some of their neighbours will nail them that are are into fraudulent activities, that's why they will prefer to go for offline job instead of the online. Another reason is that some people are not academically sound, so online work might be too complex for them.
Well, as for me, if I have the resources to work online, I will definitely prefer working online than offline.

Kendy

Verified member
Possibly not, it has never crossed my mind to stop working online even though there is a better offline offer. The reality is that, I would rather work online on a part-time basis than quit totally. For about a month, there have been so many engagements for me to participate but with this, it made me realize the possibility of offline engagements consuming your whole time but after the stress, here I am back online. There is no better way of having knowledge, if you do not interact, argue and share opinions with others.

The online platform has offered so many ideas to me free of charge which if it were to be online, I would have to pay to gain the needed knowledge. Anyways, there is nobody who would not be hoping for a better offer, this is because, the major reason of working is to get something that can pay all our bills without stress. If there are sites which the pay is too low and work is so demanding, then if there is a better offer offline, I would have to focus so that my quality won't be reduced. Recently, the online websites are just offering low payouts which is so discouraging.

Rachael

Verified member
Foremost, discipline is now my number one watch word. Each day, my goal is to work online to the best of my ability, despite the external challenges being encountered. The ability to do my job when it is time has become part and parcel of my daily life. There is no avenue for procrastination, this is because it is a silent tool that kills motivation. The act of choosing to work online even when I had not come across any site as at the time made me believe more in myself and that, there is a better future ahead for me. Working online would always be a normal routine of my life. Even though my offline work is exhausting, then during the weekends, I'd create out time to check the progress and also contribute my quota on this forum.

Quitting online completely can only be possible if there is no availability of the internet but if there is no such thing, so long as the site has not crashed or collapsed, I'll always be here to make my contribution, interact and share ideas in order to push the forum in a positive light. My hope would be to get a better online offer which would be sustainable.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have always emphasized in majority of my thread and comment posted earlier that I do not see myself working order and individual possibly as an employee so as to be able to get paid a salary possibly at the end of the month or at the end of a particular year this is because I am fully aware that technology is slowly and gradually taking over the business and financial world and so it is way more profitable and lucrative to actually make money online with the use of technological gadgets like smartphones and laptops and including desktop computers . Making money online is totally considered to be stress-free and very lucrative and profitable compared to making money offline .

Even if you have a well-paid offline job you do not totally have freedom because you will have to put on a fake personality in order to place the individual you work for possibly an employer so that way you could absolutely pay you at the end of a particular month your salaries . But when you work online you totally have the freedom to do whatever you want that is what majority of people today sit at home to carry out online activities like cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not stopping anytime soon from working online, working online have provided me with means of extra cash at my convenient. Such kind of earnings is just good to .y plans. I don't do much at times, I earn money with my time. Offline gig is cool, especially the long term offline gig that comes with reasonable earnings and not the one that wouldn't bring that better earnings but sucking my time more. Their is nothing wrong that you're combining your offline gig together with your online gigs, it brings extra income which helps you to pay other bills. If you love earning online out of your time no matter how good you're reward is offline, you'll fancy earning that extra reward being online. I know I'm not earning as much as I could've wished, the reason is that, I'm doing more of the simple gigs than the skilled ones. I am putting attention nowadays to be experienced with some level of skills in order to earn something reasonable with my time online. Already the adventure have started, in next few weeks I use fully launch my blog soon. I know that will take some time to build up, but I'm up to the task.