Earn Money Do you feel worried when you didn't achieve your daily target?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Almost everyone working online set limit or target for themselves, to achieve a particular earning target daily. By making their schedule to enable them achieving their daily target via online. Even when they have tight schedule some days due to offline activities, they try to achieve their target.

But it's never easy to keep to such target consistently without working below it. At times the body feels weak, it isn't a machine that can work with consistency all through. I've felt so weak that I couldn't touch my device to perform my online task, and sleep came took me off. That's to say, the body can get tired at some point after much workload.

To be frank with myself, I feel worried when my daily target online isn't met, but such is life I can't worry over it much. Cos tiredness is one of the factors that makes me to miss my target at times.

Do you feel worried when you didn't meet up with your target daily?

D

Deleted member 13140

Actually I don't have daily schedule. I don't think I like it. Its too forceful or something, honestly I don't really know why I don't have it.
But I have weekly goals, I find that easier than having dailies. And yes it's quite annoying if I don't get it completed before the end of the week.
Well actually I just got started with goals, but I think I set my goals too high that's why I can't attain it.. but let me just keep trying

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't have daily target on any forum these days. Sometimes ago, I did create target for myself. And I later realized it is not that good to be setting standard because meeting the standard doesn't means I cannot do better and not up to the standard doesn't mean I cannot improve.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Yes, I usually feel worried when I don't reach my targets online. In the past it used to worry me extremely. But I realized that worrying too much made me to be more sluggish even the next day. So these days I have learnt to accept the fact that I cannot be perfect everyday. So I forgive myself and try my best the next day.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was new to paid forum posting my daily target was always achieved. I only miss the target during holidays or when I am away on a trip. But later on I realized that the daily target is giving me pressure that I seemed to be always in a hurry to post. Now I am relaxed that when I feel lazy I just take a rest from posting.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Actually I don't have daily schedule. I don't think I like it. Its too forceful or something, honestly I don't really know why I don't have it.
But I have weekly goals, I find that easier than having dailies. And yes it's quite annoying if I don't get it completed before the end of the week.
Well actually I just got started with goals, but I think I set my goals too high that's why I can't attain it.. but let me just keep trying
This always happens to me sometimes and I always feel bad when I have not been able to complete my daily activities that I planned for the day, if it is an online activities I can schedule it to do it at night when I am not able to do it on the daytime.this has really helped me sometimes.

Fancy

Yes it happens and I do feel bad about it. But sometimes making a list of things you want to achieve in a day might actually help in one way or the other.

younas

Almost everyone working online set limit or target for themselves, to achieve a particular earning target daily. By making their schedule to enable them achieving their daily target via online. Even when they have tight schedule some days due to offline activities, they try to achieve their target.

But it's never easy to keep to such target consistently without working below it. At times the body feels weak, it isn't a machine that can work with consistency all through. I've felt so weak that I couldn't touch my device to perform my online task, and sleep came took me off. That's to say, the body can get tired at some point after much workload.

To be frank with myself, I feel worried when my daily target online isn't met, but such is life I can't worry over it much. Cos tiredness is one of the factors that makes me to miss my target at times.

Do you feel worried when you didn't meet up with your target daily?
This is exactly what we feel.
This issue has spread widely in society and includes more people every day.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I make money through different methods.

Freelancing: As a freelancer, sometimes I don’t make a single penny because I don’t get any contracts, but sometimes I get a lot of job offers and make really good money in a single day.

Blogging: As a blogger, I earn through ads, affiliate products, and selling my own products. My income is never consistent, sometimes I make $10-$20 in a day, and sometimes I don’t earn pennies for many days.

Online Business: I am an online entrepreneur. Sometimes I sell a lot of products and make good profits, and sometimes I don’t sell any products.

Therefore, it is not easy for me to set a daily goal and try to maintain the daily goal. However, I have a monthly goal. I need to reach that goal so that I can pay my bills comfortably. If I don’t reach that goal, I might not be able to pay bills.

E

eldavis

No I do not feel worried whenever I am not able to meet up with my daily task, especially in situations where am not able too due to one reasonable reason on the the other. I have targets for my online earnings but recently I am not able to meet up with them cause of my daily Jon. I leave the house as early as 6:30am and come back around 8 or 9pm. I am usually very tired after this.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've realized that, we don't have to feel worried when the daily goals aren't met. Earlier in the past, I set daily earning goals, and when I fail to meet up, I feel disgruntled due to bills being much on me. Now, I've realized that, my poor earnings can't fetch me good life, I just have to slow down with the kind of gigs I was doing. Currently, I am running many online projects, ranging from a crypto project, YouTube channel, blogs, and lots more. I just want to see what 2022 gonna end for me, then look back when the year started, if their is major progress or not.

Mango9

Yeah I feel pretty bad when my daily goals are not met and I also feel depressed and disappointed too but I can't kill my self over it I just try my best and look at the bigger picture then move on, life is too short to be depressed, life goes on