Earn Money Do you devote more time doing online gig than offline?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Covid19 pandemic brought an increase in number of online earners no doubt. The number of users earning online today happened due to the pandemic affecting their businesses and gigs in one way to the other.

But still, others are still earning offline devoting more time to it, in order to earn a living. I see others too, who devote time for both online and offline gigs in order to improve their overall monthly income. I know each and everyone here devotes time for one more than the other.

I devote more time for my online gigs than offline. I'll simply say, here in my locality their is less opportunities offline compared to what I'm seeing online.

Which one are you devoting more time for?

Covid19 pandemic brought an increase in number of online earners no doubt. The number of users earning online today happened due to the pandemic affecting their businesses and gigs in one way to the other.

But still, others are still earning offline devoting more time to it, in order to earn a living. I see others too, who devote time for both online and offline gigs in order to improve their overall monthly income. I know each and everyone here devotes time for one more than the other.

I devote more time for my online gigs than offline. I'll simply say, here in my locality their is less opportunities offline compared to what I'm seeing online.

Which one are you devoting more time for?
Hi, right now I'm spending more time with my online gig. This may change a bit next week but still my passion is my online business for sure!

The only time I do spend much time online than offline is maybe weekends. Then I don't goto work. Any other days, I do dedicate more time to my offline gigs than online. This is because what I do offline requires much attention which I can't combine with the online gigs

At present I am on vacation from work and this gave me the opportunity to work more on my different online money making channels. These days I write more posts on my blog. I engage more paid to post websites than before. And I have more chances to learn from different courses I purchased several months ago.

Last edited:
The only time I do spend much time online than offline is maybe weekends. Then I don't goto work. Any other days, I do dedicate more time to my offline gigs than online. This is because what I do offline requires much attention which I can't combine with the online gigs
It means you're devoting more time to your offline gig than your online gig cos of more commitment to it? Keep it up dear, and earn with your extra time during weekends. At this time I'm devoting more time online due to the nature of my business offline. It's an indoor gaming business where I don't do much, I have someone taking care of it and I go to school and have fun pressing my phone.

I am somebody who has jobs both online and offline but right now in the offline job pays me better than all the online gigs I am doing so I devote more time to it. I usually spend or roughly around three hours everyday for my online gigs and then concentrate on the ones of offline.

I am somebody who has jobs both online and offline but right now in the offline job pays me better than all the online gigs I am doing so I devote more time to it. I usually spend or roughly around three hours everyday for my online gigs and then concentrate on the ones of offline.
Everyone is involve in what's rewarding them more. When it comes to earning I devote more time to my online gig than my offline business. Reason is that, I earn more online and I'm enjoying the privilege of staying indoors and at the comfort of my home. Every one has selection when it comes to earning base on what's rewarding more to them.