Do you Consider Facebook As a traffic source for affiliate marketing?

D

Deleted member 13140

I have only seen one person that claimed having a sale from free facebook traffic, not like I doubt it but am saying it's a complete waste of time.
Though maybe it's not for those who don't have enough money to run campaigns or any other thing.

Why i don't really believe its a good source for traffic is because, everyone else is doing it and trust me the saying that when everyone is talking no one is talking that's true.

When everyone is spamming affiliate links all over some group then no one will pay attention.

And you will hardly have any sale, I actually blame the admin of these certain groups because they actually don't enforce any rule so everyone is posting as they see fit.

Only if you can find Good groups where value is given then you can actually generate sales or even by creating your own Facebook group.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
definitely facebook is one of the best platforms that have let marketers use to make a whole lot of money even without spending a dime but you need to do the work for that to work. one of the best method is to be active on facebook groups depending on the niche you have chosen.

D

Deleted member 13140

definitely facebook is one of the best platforms that have let marketers use to make a whole lot of money even without spending a dime but you need to do the work for that to work. one of the best method is to be active on facebook groups depending on the niche you have chosen.
Yes true but you have to choose your choice of Facebook group carefully because not all of them is actually relevant, even if it might appear so, some groups are too spammy and it feels so weird to be in it, lots of links flying here and there, no one actually getting any value from anyone I really don't see any future sales in that, it's just a waste of time, atimes I guess

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Even before the popularity of some social media outlets now, Facebook has been one of the ways by which goods and products are promoted. It is a large marketplace where there are many users. This is what gives it more leverage over other social media outlet that serve the purpose.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days I don't do affiliate marketing. However, about a year ago, I was promoting affiliate products through my website. I developed content around the affiliated products and published on my website, and then shared the post on facebook. I did manage to get traffic from facebook but I was unable to sell my affiliate products..