Saving Money Do You Believe That Being Penurious Helps Us To Save Money?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving money becomes a hard job sometimes. I know it may sound strange to many people, however, there are many people who are penurious and they never spend money. They try to save money to such an extent, that they will do anything to avoid spending money at all. They do not even spend money on themselves and always rely on others. I have seen many people who are so penurious that they rely on others to feed them and they are always looking for people who will invite them for a dinner or provide dinner or lunch. Even though I am not such kind of a person, however, I do feel that people need to become penurious to some extent if they really want to save money. I am not saying that people should start asking for food, but they should definitely be more cautious if they want to save money. What do you say?

We don't need to acting a poor or even be depending on people just because we want to save money. There are ways of saving money that won't even affect the way the persons clothe or even feed himself. It is just to cut the coat according to the cloth.

It is sad to note that most poor people in our country are into begging. They teach their young children to be in the streets to beg. I had taken lots of pictures of a baby that is carried by a child of 6 or 7 in the street to beg money from the motorists. It is annoying to see such small children doing the work that the parents neglected to provide for the family.