Do You Also Believe To Die Poor Is A Choice?

Sikapa

Verified member
Poor thread: Create a better threads
I was with my colleagues yesterday and they started this argument by saying being born poor is not a mistake but to die poor is a choice. We all involved in this argument for so long without ending into conclusion. Well, is so common and easy to be born into a poor family because we don't have control over the person who will give birth to neither do we have control over where we were born.

But one we grow up, and know how to spend money and make money we can decide to work and get money for ourselves but there are a lot of people who don't want to work for money but rather looking forward to become rich. Some people also work to get money but they will try to spend them all before the will start to earn money by working again. These people don't know how to save for the future and they only enjoy themselves from pub to pub, club to clubs without thinking about the future.

There are another group of people who always work for money but they are not able a to get money. These people always like hard working but still they don't have money and this can lead them till death. Now how will you conclude this? Is it a choice for a person to die poor?

Certainly, that's a sure thing your life is in your hands you make life be what you want for yourself. Though everyone was born with nothing but dying with nothing is a choice. Life has given us freewill and you need to choose the one that you believe you want to work with you. If you want to be rich it is in your hands to harness it.

The universe has bestow upon us all that we need to change our life situations, so it is up to you to search it out and makes use of it. We have the brain which is functional to make one think of ways to make money. What will make one die wretched it is lack of money so how can you make money.

you should start by doing a business or doing a job

Then you start investing or saving the money. You try to make sure that you are investing in legit ventures that would yields profit in the future not Ponzi schemes that is a gamble.

Then you build your assets for posterity. All of these is about money. The more money you have the more you would be able to create wealth and live large than dying poor.

It is understandable why some individuals decide to maintain a low key financial rate this is probably because they do not want to draw attention of others possibly their family members who do not have their financial interest in the heart and mind and so if they are able to fend for their material needs and physical desire to some extent then they are actually contented and they prefer to be that way .

It is absolutely inhumane to force others to make money , this is because some people do not find it a thing of Joy to live that kind of wealthy and Rich life because they are absolutely very sceptical and obsessed with their privacy , and it is absolutely true that majority of rich people and wealthy individuals today do not have any privacy this is because wherever they go their fans and followers will always be there . Though even if you are not a celebrity , too have fans or followers , yet even if you are rich and wealthy there are others on the other hand who was still envying your riches and wealth and are possibly trying every way to take your life away , or terminate you out of existence . So because of this majority of people prefer to leave a low-key financial life .

Yes to die for easy choice because everyone knows we switch he or she can get money unless he or she decides not to take that step I'll follow that we by which people can make money but some people have choosing not to take that step so being poor or Rich depends on the person decisions

Being born poor is not a yardstick that we should lament on with bitterness, it has happened, we accept the fate and working hard to make our lives better of you're born poor. Being born poor isn't a sin my fellow, their are people who came from poor background but through hard work through innovative ideas their story changed including that of their entire household. So, their is nothing we can't achieve in life through hard work and dedication towards what's positive in life. Some persons came out from poor background, instead of working do hard to change such kind of fate, they began abusing their parents why they brought them up to the world to suffer. That's ignorant at the highest order, instead, we should thank our parents for bringing us to life, their is more to life. It compensate those who are serious with changing their story to good, it doesn't favour the lousy ones because they aren't pushing up to change their own story to good. I am not rich thou, I'm pushing on hard to make my life success in the future. We can achieve success to s y level, our success lies in our hands.

I think being poor is a decision because everybody knows Ways by which he or she can make money unless he or she decides not to make money through that way yeah many ways by which you can make money online because many people think that online business is a scam so as that's why they have choosing to live online businesses on Facebook offline business but if you ask me I think online business are more lucrative than offline business reason why many people are still poor is because the accusing to follow the advice of other people who think all a scam I think choosing to be poor is there a decision because the ways by which he or she can become rich so there are many people who doesn't want to take his maybe because they don't have that opportunity or because of one reasons or the other so I agree with you when you said that's being poor is a decision because if you don't want to be poor you will get up from your bed go out there and walk and if you can't walk offline you can come online and find something doing there are many ways by which you can make money they just need to take the opportunities

Being poor is actually a choice, the only fate that we should accept is that we are born poor. Our parents have done the mistake and the best we can do is to make sure we change the curse. What can we do to avoid dying poor? And what can we say about the different categories of people the poster said? As well, why do people still poor?

People are poor not because they are born poor. Our background should not be a yardstick for our ground to he in the ground. People will remain poor as long as they don't want to take risky things. When we want to be living in our comfort zone, we may die poor. Life is a risk, and not taking those risks is even riskier.

Not learn from the past. I do ask my parents every little time that I have with them to tell me the mistakes that he made while at my age. He told me of early marriage, not able to invest when there was time for him to do. I have been trying to works towards changing these. When we repeat the same thing different time, we will surely get the same results.

A human living a life without any future plan, without working hard to go beyond living a life of 'from hand to mouth' as he was born has planned to die a poor person. These days people work beyond the now and plan for their immediate family to come, their unborn children and their old age. You hear people saying I want to have money enough that my children don't get to struggle and suffer.

Being born poor doesn't mean you can't become a person of your dreams or become a man of wealth. You don't just have to make plans you have to work towards it. Work hard, build up your savings, if possible invest, if you are capable own your own business with good business plan of becoming a very successful empire and work towards it. You can't keep being an employee forever if you want to be rich.

Dieing poor is definitely a choice, if you have opportunities to fight for a better life. Nevertheless, dieing poor is never a choice to those who die hustling, or die younger than they ought to, those who didn't achieve their dreams before they died. A hustler never a chooses to die poor they always plan better future.

It is often said that dying poor is a choice. While there are many factors that can contribute to someone's financial situation, it is ultimately up to the individual to make choices that will lead to a better life. There are three main points that will be discussed in this essay: financial literacy, responsible spending, and investing in oneself.

One of the most important things someone can do to avoid dying poor is to become financially literate. This means understanding how money works, how to save and invest it, and how to make wise choices with it. Financial literacy can be acquired through formal education, but there are also many resources available online and in libraries.

Another important factor in avoiding poverty is responsible spending. This means knowing how to live within one's means and not overspending on unnecessary things. It is also important to save money for future needs and emergencies. One of the best ways to do this is to create a budget and stick to it.

Investing in oneself is another key to avoiding poverty. This can be done in many ways, such as getting a good education, developing useful skills, and networking. By investing in oneself, one is more likely to be able to get a good job and earn a good income.

Finally, Dying poor is not inevitable. There are things that can be done to avoid it. Financial literacy, responsible spending, and investing in oneself are all important factors in avoiding poverty. By making wise choices and taking action, anyone can avoid dying poor.

Personally I believe the saying to die poor is a choice, is simply a metaphor to say the person did not put in their very best. There are actually so many ways to make money both online and offline these days. Our smartphones have become money making machines, cause there are so many ways one can make money online, so if there is anyone who is currently not making us of their smartphone to earn, it more like a big waste. There is no one out there with a clear sense of reasoning who would decide on in this case choose to remain poor.

I was with my colleagues yesterday and they started this argument by saying being born poor is not a mistake but to die poor is a choice. We all involved in this argument for so long without ending into conclusion. Well, is so common and easy to be born into a poor family because we don't have control over the person who will give birth to neither do we have control over where we were born.

But one we grow up, and know how to spend money and make money we can decide to work and get money for ourselves but there are a lot of people who don't want to work for money but rather looking forward to become rich. Some people also work to get money but they will try to spend them all before the will start to earn money by working again. These people don't know how to save for the future and they only enjoy themselves from pub to pub, club to clubs without thinking about the future.

There are another group of people who always work for money but they are not able a to get money. These people always like hard working but still they don't have money and this can lead them till death. Now how will you conclude this? Is it a choice for a person to die poor?
No I don't believe that you post to be die poor! Its a midiacre mindset! Even God in his world clearly say it.Don't beleive not even a second that you have to die poor! Its a lie!

An adage says ''whatever a man will be in life lays on his hand '' occasionally many people are born into poor family but it natural to be born into a poor family coz your family being poor does mean you will also be poor in future or presently
It lays in an individual hand either to be rich or poor
Man has work day by day especially for the man the had to hustle till their last day coz they are the one who is going to marry a wife and caters for the children and even the whole family