Do surveys follow a pattern that pays you and not get disqualify?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have observed with some surveys sites, that I had been to that they pay on certain day and certain time range much than the rest. The surveys of the panel, recently I got to know from my friend named "Theorum Survey".

However, in these days what I have felt on SuperPay with Revenue Wall that they are giving qualifying video surveys on two days of the week probably. Because, once I earned from those surveys in the last week there were no surveys now. And, the best part of video surveys is that they don't disqualify you easily.

What's your opinion on this?

Profwriter

I haven't really paid attention to survey paying sites because of the experiences that I had in signing up for one particular platform, the pay was very low and I decided to manage but the survey was very lengthy and boring. I tried to continue but when I saw that it was almost endless, I gave up and since then, I havent been doing any survery.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
For Africans like calls so besides do not favour us at all.

Shigobad2020

I have observed with some surveys sites, that I had been to that they pay on certain day and certain time range much than the rest. The surveys of the panel, recently I got to know from my friend named "Theorum Survey".

However, in these days what I have felt on SuperPay with Revenue Wall that they are giving qualifying video surveys on two days of the week probably. Because, once I earned from those surveys in the last week there were no surveys now. And, the best part of video surveys is that they don't disqualify you easily.

What's your opinion on this?
There are some survey sites thatpays handsomely only if you are from Europe, south America, and Asia , but if you are from any African countries and you got lucky to open and register the survey site, they will allow you to take the first survey, and after that you won't get any more task and you won't get paid.