Do not fall for the high rewards earnings of the website " BOX WATCH.COM.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is actually part of the plan to find a high-paying website or platform when searching and surfing on internet different online jobs to work on , in order to make money online . But sometimes most of these high-paying website are usually fraudulent and scamming websites . Sometimes the reason why they make their website high paying is primarily and basically to lure and entice poised and motivated minded individuals to become a member in order to get scammed and defrauded at the end . I know of a website that pays it users or members between $19 to $25 for watching a particular short video and movie clips which no doubt is high , but scamming and defrauding hiddenly . The name of this website is known as box watch.com .

The website is considered to be a paid to watch website that claims to pay it users and members for watching short video and movie clips . The withdrawal medium to withdraw your earnings on this website is usually PayPal , but trust me this website doesn't pay at all . Rather it uses sugar-coated vocabularies and phrases to make you work on the website more and more . if your intention is to make money online you must endeavour to avoid this website if encountered .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It is actually part of the plan to find a high-paying website or platform when searching and surfing on internet different online jobs to work on , in order to make money online . But sometimes most of these high-paying website are usually fraudulent and scamming websites . Sometimes the reason why they make their website high paying is primarily and basically to lure and entice poised and motivated minded individuals to become a member in order to get scammed and defrauded at the end . I know of a website that pays it users or members between $19 to $25 for watching a particular short video and movie clips which no doubt is high , but scamming and defrauding hiddenly . The name of this website is known as box watch.com .

The website is considered to be a paid to watch website that claims to pay it users and members for watching short video and movie clips . The withdrawal medium to withdraw your earnings on this website is usually PayPal , but trust me this website doesn't pay at all . Rather it uses sugar-coated vocabularies and phrases to make you work on the website more and more . if your intention is to make money online you must endeavour to avoid this website if encountered .
Hello everyone! Thank you for letting us know about this fake website. It is true that there are a lot of fake earning sites online so you must be very careful when you come across a new site. You must read some reviews about this site and even ask your friends about it. In this way, you will know for sure if this specific site is worth your time, energy and effort. Furthermore, it is wise to inform each other about any fake sites we may know and share our experiences and knowledge so as to avoid these fake and illegit sites. Your useful information about this fake site is highly appreciated. Thanks again.