Do I need to be educated to start an online business?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Recently the reason why many people are not making money online and offline is their ability to think that it is only the person who went to school that can make it well this is a lie as I have seen many people who didn't go to school make money through offline business when I asked many people why they are jobless they said that they are not educational enough to be able to start a business of their own well this doesn't mean anything as you can start a business on your own without being educated there are many businesses which you can start and doesn't need you to be educated to be able to manage the business.

For example you can start selling pure water it is a business that doesn't require you to be a graduate or have special certificate before you can be able to manage it pure water business is a business that you can manage even without anyone but yourself all you need to do is just have your workers or your machines which will produce the other business for you another business which you can start if you didn't go to school is selling clothes yes! You can start selling clothes and that doesn't require you to be learned before you can manage it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If education means a college degree, you absolutely don't require a college degree to start an online or even offline business. However, you still need knowledge, skills, and expertise to start a business and build a business. You need to learn in order to build skills and knowledge. Learning does not always mean college education, you can earn informally through short-term courses, through informal training, or even in the real world. I spent thousands of dollars learning to program but I know a boy who learned programming on his mobile device just by watching youtube videos. He is so good at programming that he has earned thousands of dollars just from bug bounty. The boy did not have to go to college to learn programming just like me, but he still had to learn to code. The same rule applies to the business as well. You need knowledge and skill.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It's not really compulsory that you must be educated before you can even think of making money online. A lot of people are making a lot of money online even without having a university degree because maybe they have dedicated their time to learn a profitable digital skill that help them to make money online.

The only problem about making money online is that , before you can be able to make money online as you are interested you must be an expert in one area you are interested to concentrate on and that is just the only way you can make reasonable amount of money.

And this area you may choose to concentrate on doesn't really have to be something you have to be a graduate before you can achieve your goals. With your dedication and willingness to learn , everything is achievable even without educational qualification as I understand .