Do Homeopathic Medicines Really Work Or Not?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Since a really long time, people have been using various kinds of different ways to treat many ailments. In the past, there were very few treatment methods for many diseases, but now since the technology has progressed a lot, there are many treatment options available for people who are willing to spend money and seek treatment. There are many traditional forms of medicine and many alternative medicines apart from allopathic that is in use by many people nowadays. One such kind of medicine is the homeopathy medicine. Homeopathy medicine has gained a lot of popularity. in fact, I must say that it is a huge field.

There are many homeopathic hospitals, clinics, universities, colleges, etc that offer homeopathic treatments and courses. Many countries export and import homeopathic medicines and this is a huge industry. However, not all the people are sure if homeopathy is actually a form of treatment. many people consider homeopathy a placebo and it is rejected by mainstream medical community. I have myself not found homeopathy that much effective at all, despite the fact that it is used by many people in my city. So, what is your experience with homeopathic medicines? Do you think that it works?

I believe that mind over matter can really help us in our health problems. When I have a headache my grandmother would say that I should focus on my brain and think that I can control the brain to make it natural and without pain. That used to work when I was young although it can still work but I just forgot all about it. Placebo or not if the homeopathy treatment works for you then that is good.

When I was a student I was scared to sleep without the alarm clock. That was also the case when I started working. It is embarrassing to come to work late. But when I remembered what the old folks say about waking up, talk to your brain before you sleep. Okay. I tried that. I said to myself that I needed to wake up at 5 am. On the first morning I failed. But after a week I succeeded and every time I need to wake up early that's what I do. Even now I do not use the alarm clock. All I do is to focus on the time that I would wake up.