Diversifying our sources of income

emiremperatriz

Diversifying our sources of income ensures that we have constant income depending on the timing of our investments or activities. I am constantly working on diversifying my sources of income and for this reason I am giving you a very easy and practical way to work. Remember perseverance and discipline is the basis of our achievements.

Attachments

• Happy.gif
    Happy.gif
    960.8 KB · Views: 2

Shaf

Verified member
It's very dangerous to put all your eggs in one basket. Relying on only one source of income is bad, but we only realize that when something happens to it. As a victim of this, I strongly advocate diversifying your sources of income and starting it early in life.

Someone who only has a few years to retire would not have the opportunity and time to focus on diversification, whereas a young person has all the time, the energy and the money. You can afford to make mistakes and start over.

If you want to choose ways to diversify, it would be good to include both high yield, high returns sources like cryptocurrency, forex trading and real estate. Combining this with low risk and lower returns sources like fixed deposit accounts, mutual funds would help balance your portfolio. The returns from one source can be used to boost the one you prefer later.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Income diversification is absolutely done by many individuals who are looking for ways to make money not only one source but rather from two or more source. Having an income stream that pays you considerably and consistently is absolutely not easy that is why before an individual have to look for such income stream he or she must search and search and keep on searching.

Diversifying your income doesn't have to be so hard because the Internet is here for you and me any wish you and I can totally spend most of our times making real cash and money online. Indeed individual can only give attention to one job and one career,. But that does not mean that you cannot have a side hustle or a second income stream which can even be paying you more passively and automatedly . You can choose to work as a freelancer or as an affiliate marketer and still focus on your business or on your regular nine-to-five job. Whichever way choosen, making money online can be a way out for you to diversify and earn more income.

niche

Verified member
Yes, it is important to diversify the income, since the customers may face some problems. One of the oldest customers had their paypal account disabled, so they could not pay vendors on time. Now another popular forum has their database hacked and all the points of members are missing. In addition to daily food and other expenses, people working online also have to pay for computer, internet connection and other online business expenses. So it is better to try various online money making options, many do not pay due to various reasons.

Suba

Staff member
@emiremperatriz Unfortunately you did not mention the purpose of diversifying your income sources, in your budget of course you have planned the use of these sources of funds. because it is the management of your financial plan.

E

eldavis

That's right, like I always advice people, always have more than one source of income, anything could happen at anytime and having a single source of income could be bad for you. Let's take the case of the previous pandemic, most persons lost their jobs due to their company not able to care for all the workers so they had to drop some. While some due to the fact that there was no movement, they could no longer go about their day to day jobs, leaving them and their family stranded.

cmoneyspinner

There are many people these days who live from paycheck to paycheck, That reason alone is enough. What happens if that person loses that job? These days, since we have the Internet and many opportunities to make money online, people should seek income earning opportunities. It may start off as a small amount to supplement your income. But one never knows when a small income stream might turn into a means to support yourself and those who depend on you.