Crypto Digital Currency 101 Why Mine for Filecoin?

cloudrushus

It is estimated that people around the world create somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.145 trillion MBs (megabytes) of data PER DAY. As the world relies more and more on digital data to work, study, socialize and shop, and with the emergence of 5G and the internet of things (IoT), data storage needs are expected to increase exponentially.

Currently, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has 32% of the world’s cloud storage market, while Microsoft Azure has 19%. This means that 51% of the world’s data storage is held on the servers of two companies. Having so much of the world’s data on centralized servers is likely to lead to ever-increasing prices, more server outages, and data hacks that are becoming all too common today.

Filecoin enables an unlimited number of cloud providers and developers to provide very reliable data storage. Filecoin’s peer-to-peer network is much more efficient and secure than centralized servers under corporate control. Filecoin’s network also achieves staggering economies of scale by allowing anyone to participate as a storage provider and compete for cloud storage business.

How is Filecoin Different?
Filecoin is a decentralized storage network that stores data reliably and securely using cryptographic proofs.

Enables any available data storage to be used
Filecoin puts empty disk space to use. Miners are incentivized to join Filecoin because they get paid for their participation, unlike other distributed networks with no economic incentive. Filecoin also makes it easy to join because miners self-manage their storage, earning Filecoin tokens without needing human supervision.

Stored data is verified
Filecoin has built-in processes to check the history of files and verify that they have been stored correctly over time. Filecoin requires storage providers to prove they are maintaining their files every 24-hours. Clients can efficiently scan this history to confirm that their files have been stored correctly, even if the client was offline at the time. Filecoin’s Proof-of-Spacetime (PoSt) gives storage customers peace of mind about their stored data.

Content addressing rather than URL’s
Files are referred to by the data they contain, not by fragile identifiers such as URLs. Files remain available no matter where they are hosted or who they are hosted by. When a file becomes popular, it can be quickly distributed by swarms of computers instead of relying on a central computer/server, which can become overloaded by network traffic.

Why should I mine Filecoin with Cloud Rush?
Cloud Rush has Filecoin mining platforms that work for people just getting into digital currency as well as those who are experienced miners.

Cloud Rush’s mining plans – low out-of-pocket costs; excellent profits!
A 16T (terabyte) machine plan from Cloud Rush has an initial out-of-pocket cost1 of only $3,319. The estimated mining cost-per-token is $202 or less. On September 28, 2021, Filecoin was available for purchase for $55.71. You can see where this is going.

Is now a good time to begin mining for Filecoin?
Absolutely! The cost of mining new Filecoin tokens is significantly less than today’s Filecoin market price. For more information on Filecoin mining, please contact Cloud Rush TODAY, 626-779-2286 or [email protected] for a FREE digital currency consultation.

1 Out of pocket costs are defined as machine buy-in price and the first year’s maintenance fee. The remainder of the term’s maintenance fees can be paid from the yearly profits generated by the mining equipment.

Cloudrush_mining_plan_02.jpg

btaliat

VIP Contributor
From your explanation, the token, file coin has a better future but what almost discourage me about these tokens is that most time, they don't always list them on some major exchange platforms, hereby making the miners' efforts useless. I wish there is a platform to mine this token instead of contacting you

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
From your explanation, the token, file coin has a better future but what almost discourage me about these tokens is that most time, they don't always list them on some major exchange platforms, hereby making the miners' efforts useless. I wish there is a platform to mine this token instead of contacting you
Wow I don't really know much about this cryptocurrency that he is talking about but I think we have a cryptocurrency like this on binance exchange so people can invest and you should not think on how to buy it as he said,you should just buy it and save it for long-term investment on binance