BabsTee

Basically, there are many different ways to make money online, which type of method you choose to make money online doesn't really matter, what matters most is your commitment, how bad you want it to work for you.

A lot of people nowadays only try and they quit because it's not as fast as they want it to be. With that mindset, you will never be able to make a good amount of money online. People that are making 6-8Figure online sacrificed their time, energy, and money to get where they are, it just doesn't happen overnight!

If you are looking for a quick way to make money, then go and get a job...! Entrepreneurship is not for you and it's not meant for everyone anyway. Being an entrepreneur, you are meant to find solutions, not to quit when you face any challenges. Your Mindset is your Biggest Asset, if you don't have the right mindset, you probably won't last enough to reap the results of your hard work.

That being said, coming back to different ways to make money online, in this article, I will only be discussing the basic of 3 different types of business that require little to no investment in which I have personally venture into, which are:

1. Dropshipping

2. Affiliate Marketing

3. Print on Demand

I will explain the basics now and hopefully, later on, I'll be going deeper in whichever you guys are interested in.

1: Dropshipping: This is a type of fulfillment service. The basic here is that you search for a supplier in whichever country suitable, for example, China is where most dropshippers search for their suppliers because it is where you will be able to find the cheapest product. However, you are not limited to China, we have Suppliers in the USA, UK, Canada, and so on, that you can do business with. After finding a supplier, you negotiate with them which of their product you would like to sell, let's assume your supplier is selling a pair of Shoe for $100, after making a deal with them, they will allow you to sell the same product on your website while you decide your profit margin. In this case, you can sell the product to your customers for $150, after the purchase from your customer, you get the money right into your bank account along with the address of your customer and other necessary things, you then send the customer's address along with a payment of $100 to your supplier, while you keep the profit of $50. Your supplier then handles the shipping of the product and delivers it to your customer, this makes you a middle man between your Customer and your Supplier. With some more advanced strategies, you can make up to $100,000 per month doing this type of business.

2: Affiliate Marketing: Another way to make money online without prior investment is Affiliate Marketing, this is a situation where you sell other people's products, this doesn't require a website, and most of the time, it doesn't require shipping. A perfect example is selling Digital products. A company like Clickfunnels or other companies that offer Digital Services most of the time have Affiliate Program on their website. They create an Affiliate Program so that people can promote their products or services, while doing so, they have a commission for anybody that signs up for their product or services through you. \
Note: The commission they give out to their Affiliate members doesn't increase the price a customer is paying for the product or services, in some cases, as a customer, you get a lesser price if you purchase a product through an affiliate compared to if you purchase it without an affiliate.

3. Print on Demand: Print on Demand is another online business that you can start with $0 to no money. How does this work is that you create a design, mostly a design that suit and fits on Tshirts, Longsleeves, Hoodies, Phone Cases, Laptop cover and so on. After creating these designs (it's important to choose a niche you want to focus on), you then upload your designs on platforms like TeeSpring, Redbubble, or Merch By Amazon, these platforms are my favorite and they allow you to use their platform for free. Once you make a sale, you get a percentage of the money while the company you are dealing with also keeps some percentage of the money, because they are the one that provides the products you printed on.

These are the 3 types of online business I want to discuss today and if you have any questions, feel free to comment below, I will do my best to answer any questions regarding this topic.

I hope you find this helpful and until next time...

Last edited:

Jsolace

Hi guys! Let’s make the time we spend online profitable. All you need to do is install the Browser. And then it will work for you and bring you additional income. Make the most of your browser. Comment below, if you're interested.

bracknelson

Affiliate marketing is my first preference to make money online as it is poised for continued growth and is set to continue generating revenue for those able to capitalize on it. Now, affiliate marketing is one of the most powerful ways to earn an income online, drive sales and improve brand awareness.

BabsTee

Affiliate marketing is my first preference to make money online as it is poised for continued growth and is set to continue generating revenue for those able to capitalize on it. Now, affiliate marketing is one of the most powerful ways to earn an income online, drive sales and improve brand awareness.
For sure, Affiliate Marketing is a powerful way to make money online, especially if the program has a re-occurring commission. If you can take the time to put the work upfront, the result is always worthy!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are different ways to make money online, pay to post that is one of the way you can make money online, being a business owner you can make your money online or promote your business by advertising them using social media such as Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram, when using this means to advertise your products you'll be able to earn enough money online because a lot of people will come online to check out your products by so doing,some may have interest to purchase your product.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like affiliate marketing because it is one of the easiest ways of making money on the internet. You don't need your own product before you can start making money with affiliate marketing. You simply sign up into any affiliate program of choice and start promoting products. It is possible to make money right from the first day you signed up with the affiliate program. List building is the crucial aspect when you want to go into affiliate marketing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
None of this business actually interest me and I don't have any interest to work as a dropshipper or an affiliate marketer,I prefer to work as a cryptocurrency trader than any of those which you have just mentioned above.. when I was an affiliate marketer it was always so difficult to make sell.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Dropshipping is the one that interest me a lot among all other ways of making money online business. I'm just passionate about it, i have some ideas about it. I believe if i take my time to study more about the business I'll do well and become successful through it. I'm just taking my time trying to find better countries where products are cheap, negotiate with vendors to dropship their products in my own country to make my own dividends.